Troop Report - 4KQ Variety Special Children's Christmas Party
oh wow... Beanie, that is beautiful.. brought a tear to my eye!

Two of my highlights... There was a beautiful little girl there last year, a sweet angel with wavey blonde hair and blue eyes.. with a tumor on her cheek.. she was very shy and sweet, in a tiara and fairy dress.. She was shy until I saw her and said Wow! Ive never met a real princess before! well her little face just lit up..She found me again yesterday and called out 'its my kitty!" and I said Oh! Its my favorite princess! and got a big hug and grin Smile

my other highlight I have to admit, was a moment I was just taking a quick breather down near the stand.. and I stopped and looked around at you all.. dancing, joking, kneeling down to talk to kids, some of you so obviously exhausted and pushing through. I could hear the smiles in your voices, watching the patience and kindness with the kids and their families brought a tear to my eye, I was so proud to be a part of such an amazing group, with so many amazing people.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troop Report - 4KQ Variety Special Children's Christmas Party - by Tirilia - Monday 3-Dec-2012, 09:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Special Children's Christmas Party - Townsville 2023 DShrike 4 468 Monday 11-Dec-2023, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 423 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 694 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach