Troop Report - 4KQ Variety Special Children's Christmas Party
Thanks very much for making the effort to not only track us down, but also to join the forum to say thanks.

Obviously the reason we dress as Star Wars characters stems from a love of the Star Wars Galaxy, but the reason most of us take the step is to try & give a little back to our community. We're lucky enough to be able to visit sick kids in hospital as part of our work with the Starlight Foundation and it's truly wonderful to see a smile on a sick childs face, and to think you've made them forget about their situation, if only for a little while.

I've only been a member of the Legion since April, but it's already been a fantastic & absolutely life changing experience. This was my first chance to attend the 4KQ event & I'll definitely attend from now on.

Again thank you for your wonderful feedback.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troop Report - 4KQ Variety Special Children's Christmas Party - by BIDS - Monday 3-Dec-2012, 10:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Special Children's Christmas Party - Townsville 2023 DShrike 4 468 Monday 11-Dec-2023, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 425 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 694 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach