Troop Report - 4KQ Variety Special Children's Christmas Party
Todd wrangled for this event last year and had told me what an amazing event it was and I'm so glad I got to experience it first-hand. It was definitely a highlight of my time in the garrison so far. Thanks Rick for a fantastic report and for doing such a great job, as always, coordinating this event so that it was smooth and easy for us all. Thanks Scope and BIDS for bringing the card back (it's phenomenal btw!) and thanks Todd and the RBG (and RL and D2L) for what we do, you're all fantastic!
Thank you Lisa for taking the time to track us down and let us know of your and your son's experience, we think we're making a small difference when we see smiles or excitement on little faces but to hear your feedback just blows us away, as you can see! So thank you and we hope to see you and your son at future events Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troop Report - 4KQ Variety Special Children's Christmas Party - by Anakinra - Tuesday 4-Dec-2012, 05:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Special Children's Christmas Party - Townsville 2023 DShrike 4 468 Monday 11-Dec-2023, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 425 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 694 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach