Bandoliers
(Saturday 3-Aug-2013, 07:38 PM)Darthdamo Wrote:  And this one looks like a decent priced jawa bandolier, again Please let me know if i am wrong, im still learning lol

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00655A8I8

Hey Damo,

You don't want the Steampunked ones, but the others from IMA are the ones that I have myself...

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Yeah don't think the steam punk ones suit jawa. Maybe some o that gear would look good on cad bane
Hi Rach,
Likewise I had the pouch plans for the bandoliers from Mamasith, we also had the fantastic blaster from your dad. Will (9yrs going on 29) designed a "blaster holder".
The boys then painted the pounches and holder to look "old and more sand people".
Have attached a photo to give an idea how we took the design and mad some mods with buttons etc. The belt was donated by Denelle, perhaps more acquired than donated, typical Jawa behaviour.

[Image: P1040725_zps9a1f3817.jpg]

This is Will's "quick draw design"
[Image: P1040724_zps90adf17b.jpg]

hope this gives an idea of the fun you can have making them.
I made an Ion Blaster for her too, and a Droid caller... Wink
[/quote]
Where did you source the droid caller from? Was it scratch built?
[Image: imagejpg1_zps8ab58052.jpg]
Remember you to be 501st/Rebel Legion approved you have to stick to the Costume reference Library. For Galactic Acadamy what Will and Petros made for young Will is great but it will not get you Garrison approved. The link from Azrael and the Swedish bandoliers you can purchase from Army Surplus shops and the home made ones from the Tusken Raider pattern made and weathered correctly will get you approved.

You do not need a proper ion blaster or droid caller for Approval but they are great to have and add to the quality of your costume.
Where can the bandolier n gun ?
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
We no longer have sn army disposal in mky where would be the nearest place to get 1 or 2
Where I get mine from
http://wellingtonsurplus.com.au/showProd...IES/BA0001
But as can see out od stock . Some times they can be found at Brisbane disposal stores,

Or you have these guys state side but current exchange rate is a joke so they be a bit more of outlay
http://www.ima-usa.com

Or try the sale section on the kyrat clan forum for a Jawa blaster or post a want to buy post here in trading post as some one may have a set they willing to sell or can possible make one or help you out .

Cheers
Wolf.
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Remember you can make your own from patterns available on Krayt Klan. I am sure that there are members here who have the patterns too.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Sunday 10-Jan-2016, 01:19 AM)kerrinpeck1 Wrote:  We no longer have sn army disposal in mky where would be the nearest place to get 1 or 2

Rocky has a decent disposal , last moth when I was there, they had a couple of bandoliers in
Does anyone live near n army surplus store need to find a bandolier