New from Cairns
just to possibly muddy the waters more dont forget there is also ESB, ROTJ and some other TK variants... plus of course the dirty sandies

Personally I just wanted a TK Stormtrooper no particular one had me locked so i just went ANH Hero. Most people when they see you are just going to see Stormtrooper but is there a particular type that calls to you
DW2013 to DW2018
Hey Duras, yes ANH is the one I want. Can always do the others later Smile
Biker scout is also on the agenda..!
WE HAVE ANOTHER SCOUT!! YESSSSS!!

and welcome Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
I'm building an ANH Hero at the moment as it was always my favorite from the movie. Subtle differences in both look & assembly, bubble lenses look awesome (IMHO) from outside but vision can be an issue.

Have fun.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Hey there STarrywalker! (Name changed as requested!)

TK is a classic. It's the most iconic character from the movies, excepting the big boss, that is!

Our GML has just undergone shoulder surgery, so I'm not sure if he's around at the minute, but I'm sure somebody will flick you the details of the local armour makers!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Dave,
I'm from a ways to the south (Rockhampton) there's a few of us here so if you're ever down this way, make sure to give us a shout and catch up Smile

My first build was the ANH Stunt, but my advice is watch the movies again, but pay really close attention to each style of stormy, and see if one stands out (plus you'll get a bit of practice in for looking closely at details)
Welcome to the Redback Forums!
Sweet another FNQ member,yeah man if you ever come down to Townsville be sure to give us all a holla' I'm the only Scout up here at the moment so you can have a look at mine if your interested later on Wink
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Welcome. EVERYONE on here is Super Extreme Helpful. Good luck with your journey and hope to Troop with you one day Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Welcome to the Redbacks! Doppeldaumen1
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hey mate i ma up in cairns at the end of the month for a week at palm cove if u r intersted in metting up for a chat Smile drop me pm and will see what can work out
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Dave, I'm in Cairns next week for a couple of days for work if you wanted to meet up.
Welcome to the forums Dave.
Great meeting up with and your parter last night.
Cheers muppet.. Was cool meeting and discussing all things 501st!! Will get onto everything you suggested Smile