New from Cairns
Welcome Lukestarrywalker !! I'm new here too and waiting on the arrival or my armour. I am certain you will never find such an amazing group of people anywhere else in the universe, this will be like your 2nd family :-)
Hey Astro.. What armour did you get? I'm looking at the new NE stormtrooper!! Measuring up for my bodysuit soon and have already contacted the seller in Brissy Smile
hi u ever get down to the ville at all
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Looks like I may have work in Townsville this month, will keep you posted and be great to catch up..
Holy moly folks.. What a waste of time it has been Sad however, my TK armour build has commenced. Starting with the E-11 blaster with doopydoos kit now glued and attached.. Question is, what colour black do I paint it? I also want to do a grey/silver undercoat? Again what colour and Bunnings or Masters Smile
For my hasbro I just used the Australian export paints from super cheap auto... Gray primer, silver undercoat, then Matt black and clear top cost
DW2013 to DW2018
Awesome!! Cheers, will swing by the one near me this afternoon
If you want to go more accurate, the main body should be satin black with a sort of hammered/crinkle finish (I used a hammered paint and lightly sprayed over the top of it with satin black) and the handle should be a gloss black (not hammered)
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Already got the first lot you mentioned Sad
Don't stress. The primer should be left for a day once on anyway, and then you got the silver coat next so you have time to exchange the black if you want to
DW2013 to DW2018
Cheers for your assistance with this.. Which areas do I use the hammered paint on? And does it replace the silver coat or go over the top of the silver coat? And which area represents the handle (on a Disney tours 1996 version) for the black gloss.. I have black satin for the other areas as suggested
the silver coat is optional but if you want to weather the blaster to look a little used or beat up it gives you a coat to lightly sand the black down to.

The other option would be to skip the silver coat and dry brush on silver after the black has gone one.

the handle is the pistol grip area
DW2013 to DW2018
I might be up in Cairns for work in the next couple of weeks,so if you wanted to have a talk id be up for it. See how things go for now.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
That sounds good, let me know and we could catch up and discuss Smile
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=2907

check out my blaster build thread here, I talk about paints, etc and you can see where I used them
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017