Bad news
hi welcome too the fun house
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome aboard Cutter.
hehehe welcome darling :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hi Jarrad, welcome to the forums Smile
Much appreciated everyone!
Welcome, so when do you start going to the armour parties and troops? In other words when do I get to stop having to pick up Tiril? Hehehe
Oh? I was hoping you'd be able to give me a lift as well now! Then again, me and an extra set of armour might not fit in your car if last time was anything to go by.

Ever thought of getting a station wagon or a 4wd? Hehehe
If you are really stuck for a lift, I might be able to help out. I only live in Salisbury, my Echo isn't the largest of cars, but it can take a bit of "stuff".
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Thanks Sniper, I was only poking fun at Hop, but I feel the love!
Hehehe My sense of humour has returned now that I have watched some spongbob and I get your jest. Hehehe I'de be happy to give both of you a lift, as you know so long as armour is not involved, when armour is then as you know only space for 2.

If you want, non-armour events we could take my car and armour events we take your car, just an idea.
Im sure my car is big enough for us all....and when we're at Riverview, it'll be a joy to offer you the same courtesy.
Welcome aboard Cutter
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
Hi and welcome to the 501st where being a "baddie" is awesome!!!!

That Kashyyk trooper is awesome. If I had the time, I'd be getting that one as well.

Most troopers have at least 2. So do the TK, then the other of your choice.

My wife said she'd be happy with a TK, but when she saw the Biker scout, we got that one for her as well.

Go figure?

Catchya!