Greetings from Mrs Bullant
Some of you would have met me at SupaNova, I am Bullant's wife. I signed up as a cadet so I can come along to the larger events and wrangle.

See you at Dreamworld.
Welcome Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Mrs. Bullant Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Just realised that username will look pretty cute on a garrison shirt when you get approved Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
cadet? just a wrangler?

... should totally get a costume :D
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redback forums Mrs. Bullant... Smile

It was fun walking just in front of You and your little Jawa on Sunday Morning in the Parade... Wink

[Image: 1441438_zps1c3cfb25.jpg]

You know that you would make a great Jawa...??? Wink Cheeky

DW2012 BN12
Hey sexy lady Smile

Tahia (pronounced Tay-a) was a great help with the kids at nova on the weekend and as she's coming along to help out at dreamworld we figured we might as well sign her up and make her official. I think that's got to be a record time for going from cadet to verified cadet as well Smile

As for a costume ... Whilst she completely understands why we love what we do and is fully supportive of it, she really has no interest in a costume of her own at this time.

I hope you can all get a chance to say hello at DW and make her feel as welcome as you did for me.
Welcome Tahia.
Welcome Tahia you are more than welcome to come along wrangle we can always use an extra pair of eyes to help around events. You may want to talk to Buzzards wife Lei she has pretty much the same idea as you but in the end she went and got an officers uniform to wrangle in.
Anyway hope to catch up with you at DW.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hey Mrs Bullant I've met you at the charity walk at Wynnum, looking forward to saying hello again at Dreamworld! Welcome to the Garrison officially!
Welcome Tahia, looking forward to seeing you at DW. Don't stress about the costume thing for now, my wife (Dee on the forum) is also signed up as a Cadet so she can wrangle and at this stage is not interested in a Costume. Looking forward to meeting you at DW.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you at Dreamworld!!! Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
Hi and welcome.

(Tuesday 23-Apr-2013, 11:15 PM)Bullant Wrote:  As for a costume ... Whilst she completely understands why we love what we do and is fully supportive of it, she really has no interest in a costume of her own at this time.

They always change their mind... always.
(Tuesday 23-Apr-2013, 11:15 PM)Bullant Wrote:  As for a costume ... Whilst she completely understands why we love what we do and is fully supportive of it, she really has no interest in a costume of her own at this time.

They all say that don't they Bec Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
You bought me the Jawa for a xmas present, so I didn't really have much choice Smile Still it was better than a vacuum cleaner
Welcome aboard
Because I said so...
:dw11: :sn11: DW2012