Welcome New Troopers
A number of you would be aware that there has been growing discontent on the TAG forums lately.

Prior to our forming our own Garrison in Queensland, there were issues regarding the lack of representation outside of Victoria & South Australia.

Right now, this is no longer an issue for us in Queensland, but the issues still remain in TAG.

In defence of the TAG command Staff, I believe they do an excellent job maintaining the high standards and quality as they have always done, but sadly some members feel otherwise.

Lately, there have been a number of members who, in one area in particular have felt a high level of disenchantment and isolation within TAG.

For them, there has been little solace in the promises of increased trooping opportunities in their area and they now believe that there needs to be significant changes to occur.

Of the members who have contacted me in relation to this, I felt that there were nine for whom I would be prepared to make significant concessions for, and try and give them a better chance at trooping away from TAG.

Only after discussing this at great length with the TAG Commanding Officer, Troy Henderson, have we come to a mutual agreement to allow these members, all from the Northern Territory, to officially transfer from the Terror Australis Garrison to the Redback Garrison.

Let us all join together and give a warm welcome to the newest Redback Garrison members:

Antlia
Phoenix
Re-tic
Indus
Lacerta
Fornax
Octans
Orion
Lupus Lynx

Welcome to the Redback Garrison!

Kev Vader
Welcome Wavey
Hey! Welcome guys Wavey
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Welcome to the Redback's guys!
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Wink sure, welcome guys and galsHehehe
Hi and welcome! :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
We are the QANTAS GARRISON!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Greetings and make yourselves at home.
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Welcome Northern Territory troopers! Good to see you around these parts!
does that mean Cepheus,hydra, and Mensa didn't want to join?
Economical Assault Trooper
(Thursday 1-Apr-2010, 08:23 AM)Moxxxie Wrote:  We are the QANTAS GARRISON!

Oh god no. Aaaah Hehehe You had to say that didn't you Mox. Isn't it bad enough that I work for them.

Welcome guys. Hope we can supply you with many trooping oppurtunities.
Damn itBanghead, I need to take more notice of dates.Rolleyes
(Thursday 1-Apr-2010, 01:10 PM)Lestat Wrote:  does that mean Cepheus,hydra, and Mensa didn't want to join?

They decided not to join us as they felt that they were much bigger stars in their own right in the NT now that the others had left... Smile
Ahem...in my best Yoda voice:

"Sometimes in plain sight, is the truth hidden...."

(Thursday 1-Apr-2010, 12:11 AM)Kev Vader Wrote:  A number of you would be aware that there has been growing discontent on the TAG forums lately.

Prior to our forming our own Garrison in Queensland, there were issues regarding the lack of representation outside of Victoria & South Australia.

Right now, this is no longer an issue for us in Queensland, but the issues still remain in TAG.

In defence of the TAG command Staff, I believe they do an excellent job maintaining the high standards and quality as they have always done, but sadly some members feel otherwise.

Lately, there have been a number of members who, in one area in particular have felt a high level of disenchantment and isolation within TAG.

For them, there has been little solace in the promises of increased trooping opportunities in their area and they now believe that there needs to be significant changes to occur.

Of the members who have contacted me in relation to this, I felt that there were nine for whom I would be prepared to make significant concessions for, and try and give them a better chance at trooping away from TAG.

Only after discussing this at great length with the TAG Commanding Officer, Troy Henderson, have we come to a mutual agreement to allow these members, all from the Northern Territory, to officially transfer from the Terror Australis Garrison to the Redback Garrison.

Let us all join together and give a warm welcome to the newest Redback Garrison members:

Antlia
Phoenix
Re-tic
Indus
Lacerta
Fornax
Octans
Orion
Lupus Lynx

Welcome to the Redback Garrison!

Kev Vader

same applies for the "Troop Report" too Smile Smile Smile

Kudos to LeStat for twigging on the origin of the Trooper names though!!!

Kev Vader
Kudos Kev. Very good...

I did find this a little odd, I didn't think there were that many, if any troopers in the NT. And the names did strike me as a little odd, but alas, I didn't pick up on it.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
LOL Tiri whined to me about this - worrying there was going to be some "troublemakers" joining.

Then I reminded her that Im trying to join and she accepted that.....

Nice work Kev.