Hello from Rockhampton
Hello everyone, my name is Clive. I have just met a few of your members in the shopping centre, and was given all I needed to come here and have a look, I am usually dressed in black, so I would consider keeping to that plan, could be a good laugh from time to time, even for an old timer like me.
Laugh at your problems, everyone else does.Lol
Welcome! I look forward to meeting the new Rocky guys :D
~Pants.
Welcome Galaxy Rider Smile
Hey there! Always good to meet new people from Rocky Smile I was one of the Stormtroopers you would have seen this morning
Welcome to an awesome Garrison, where the members make the newbies feel most welcome.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Great to meet you today and welcome to the Redback Garrison!!
DW2012  :GCSN12:
:DW13:  GCSN13

Hi5
Welcome, you have taken you first step into a much larger world.

Hi Clive, I was the other storm trooper there. Don't worry about the age thing, there is grey hair under my helmet. It is an absolute blast what we have the privilege of doing with the 501st Legion and the Redback Garrison, it's hard to describe what we get to 'see' through our helmets. The smiles on kids faces (and the big kids too) the money we raise for charity. It's all great fun and the people in our garrison are simply amazing.
Black you say, well there is a costume called a shadow trooper. Please note have a chat to members BEFORE you part with any money to any vender (or evilbay) many claim they are movie accurate but aren't. We have contacts around the globe and can hook you up with costume components that are movie accurate (which is required for approval).
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Welcome Clive, as you've already seen you're in good hands with the Northern Troopers. Good luck with your costume research and have fun.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Thank you for the welcome people, to the storm troopers that were at the centre, I think you did a great job, as I saw it everyone did. as for who I am, well I was the rider(biker for the want of a better word) with his wife that turned up at mid day, one of you indicated I was a bit on the larger size, but i am only 185cm, I thought I was average size hehehe, looks like fun, perhaps I will find a few better ideas for costumes as for age, well I may be getting a few years under my belt, but I doubt I will ever grow up. I will ask to be pointed in the direction of uniform patterns if there is a place, many thanks.
Clive.
Were you the dude with the iPad?! If so, I remember you (:
~Pants.
Yep that was me.
[Image: 20130601_114801_zps9c1a9ba8.jpg]

I am hoping to get some better quality costume parts as well
[Image: Snapshot_20111115_4_zpsf96d6c43.jpg]
Welcome!
(Nice bike by the way....)

As for "Patterns", you can get and modify certain patterns, to make an Officer's uniform, but a better idea might be to order a custom one from online.... I'll PM you the site details.
You would still need to get a better belt, a set of boots, and a nicer cap, but they are all available locally.

(Sunday 2-Jun-2013, 09:59 PM)Galaxy rider Wrote:  Thank you for the welcome people, to the storm troopers that were at the centre, I think you did a great job, as I saw it everyone did. as for who I am, well I was the rider(biker for the want of a better word) with his wife that turned up at mid day, one of you indicated I was a bit on the larger size, but i am only 185cm, I thought I was average size hehehe, looks like fun, perhaps I will find a few better ideas for costumes as for age, well I may be getting a few years under my belt, but I doubt I will ever grow up. I will ask to be pointed in the direction of uniform patterns if there is a place, many thanks.
Clive.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
I remember you now! You had all of those awesome lapel pins on your leathers Bigfan
Hey Clive, welcome to our little outpost here in Rockhampton. The guys up here are amazing, and we will help you with anything we can =)

As for a costume, you're into black. And you're a biker ? Guys, we all know where this man should be.

You should be a shadow scout. Then I'd have a fellow scout (once I finish mine >.< )

But choose what you're interested in. We will help as best we can =)
Thanks SitherShaw, I feel I may be a bit of a chameleon, I like to change my appearance as much as I can, hehe but making any costume fit a beach ball can be a bit of a challenge, and if you no one has figured it out, I have a rather wicked sense of humour.
Clive.