g'day from a noob
Hi guys glad to introduce myself

Bryan from Brisbane, 42 year old engineer and I've been a huge fan of Star Wars since R2D2 visited my school when I was five years old !

Since then I've spotted Troopers all over the world and finally worked out where you all come from when I stumbled across the 501st a couple of years ago

I headed to Dreamworld for your event the other week and am now fully committed to putting together a a TK outfit with a view to becoming a Heavy Weapons Trooper

I'm in the research phase at the moment because there seems to be 30 years of knowledge to catch up on but cant wait to troop with you all sometime in the future

Bryan
Does this armour make my bum look big ?
grats on the decision and welcome to the nuthouse Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Bryan ( great way to spell your name Doppeldaumen1 just like mine ) So one of the first questions you have to ask yourself what will your first ( of many ) costume? If you want to do an iconic Stormtrooper that is great but they do take a bit of time and effort to get done. If you want to get approved ( full membership status )quicker than a soft costume like a Rebel Fleet Trooper or Reserve Pilot is a better option.

At DreamWorld you would have seen a huge array of costumes but did you get a chance to talk to anyone about joining the Legion? If you are free over the weekend there are a few events on and if you can come along and introduce yourself you will get an opportunity to look at some armor up close and behind the scenes, and most importantly ask questions there are lots of different armor makers and types to choose from and not all suit all people.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the Redbacks forums
Welcome aboard, mate!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome to our little corner of the Galaxy... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Heavy weapons... all the fun of a sandtrooper with none of the dirt!!!
Good luck... I never rushed membership by going soft first.. just meant I could afford bigger guns sooner... Enjoy and welcome : td:
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome!
The HWT is a really cool build, lots of big guns! There's plenty of troopers on here who can help you out with getting it together Smile
Welcome, looking forward to meeting you at a troop or AP in future.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome mate, enjoy the ride Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G'day 501st noob joining. Trooper_Grim 4 6,306 Sunday 9-Apr-2017, 08:38 PM
Last Post: TripleSix
  Perth noob, after local help. (Armour parties?) Connoor 2 4,810 Monday 13-Jul-2015, 08:33 AM
Last Post: gmrhodes13
  noob question here!. Hydro 8 10,956 Monday 18-May-2015, 06:14 AM
Last Post: MammaSith