Mission: to show Imperial greatness

Trooper Attendance:
TK/ID - Duras
TD - Rubber
TI - Stormraven

Guest Trooper Attendance: N/A

Support Crew: N/A

Detail:
This was the first Yowie Festival for the Kilcoy Lions (they are hoping to make it annual) and being the same weekend as the Abbey Festival the turn out was a little quiet

I also heard later on that one person thought my TK was The Stig. Some people say my left nipple is the shape of the nurburgring!

Charity Funds Raised: $170

Injuries: Nil

Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: One kid actually correctly recognised Stormraven as a fighter pilot!

Mission Status: Doppeldaumen1 Success Doppeldaumen1

Photos:

As we were all armoured up and with no wrangler we missed out on getting out own pics.

Really need Google Glass or something in the bucket cause there were definatly some shots I would of liked to of got. Stormraven sitting on one of the moterbikes and Rubber checking out the engine of the Deloren.... Yes Deloren with Flux Capacitor and Einstein in the back and a hover-board on the passenger seat.

Arrested citisen (he was saying hurtful things about Lord Vader)
[Image: IMG_0952_zps03ba1399.jpg]

His wife kindly let me get in on the punishment detail
[Image: IMG_0954_zps616f54c1.jpg]

Doing the Empire proud!
[Image: IMG_0955_zps15b9aa3e.jpg]

and making the local propaganda release
[Image: Capture_zpsd6558d7f.jpg]
DW2013 to DW2018
Great day, great fun, great food but we only saw 1 short skinny Yowie. Maybe next year.
Thanks Duras and to everyone from Kilcoy for being so friendly.
Maybe next year, we can get Crypto out there in chewie...Still a great effort from you guys to make the trip out there, it's a lovely little spot
Yeah Rubber has a non approvable Chewie which was lamented it wasn't brought along (20/20 hindsight and all that)
DW2013 to DW2018
Nice little troop and a very pleasant afternoon. Doppeldaumen1 Maybe with a bit of coercion we can make this into the Cheewie/Wookie/Yowie troop of the year. Lol
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Very cool, so cut I missed this.
Updated report with funds raised. Also just got cut out of us in local paper - I'll scan and post later
DW2013 to DW2018
and added the scan of our pic in the local paper
DW2013 to DW2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Kilcoy Show 08 May 2021 Teiwaz 4 2,179 Friday 21-May-2021, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Kelz
Troop Report Kilcoy Show 2019 Teiwaz 11 8,736 Friday 12-Apr-2019, 10:50 AM
Last Post: BigDub
Troop Report Kilcoy Show 2017 Teiwaz 12 15,563 Saturday 13-May-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: MyKill