Hi everyone :)
Always loved the stormtroopers and always wanted to be one. Saw the 501st at supanova today and was very impressed. Would love to get involved and build sandtrooper armour. I have no idea where to start, so I thought I'd join up to learn as much as possible.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated Smile
Welcome aboard.

Ask as many questions as you like.

But don't rush..... Take your time....... There are lot's of choices in TD (Sandtrooper) Armour.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome aboard - lots to look, listen and learn here.
Browse the tutorials look at other trooper builds and let your mouse do the walking so to speak. Then go to a AP(armour party)
You might want to Pm TD-1535 (Doug) he is of many expert TD's here on the forum.
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
Thanks for making me feel welcome, I'm in no huge hurry and want to make in as good as I can Smile
hi amd welcome glad you found are forum Smile
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ask heaps of questions... I did...... hehe
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome to the forums. Good to see more sandtroopers coming aboard.
Hey xtj
Welcome to the 501st! as the others have said, research and ask questions, there are plenty of us who would be happy to assist.
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Hey there XTJ! Welcome aboard!

Keep your eyes peeled for the next armour party! It's a really good chance to see all the troopers without their buckets on!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hi there and welcome! Glad you had fun at SN, we're having a blast :D

My best advice at this stage is to check your budget and work out how much you can afford to spend over the period of time it will take to complete your TD. I learnt the hard way that there are the expected costs (armour, undersuit, gloves etc).. but not to underestimate the costs of things like tools, paint, sandpaper, time, glue.. glue... glue.... so much *twitch* glue..
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Gday mate and welcome

PM incomming
Ken
Gday mate, I tink I saw you around the stand yesterday, but not sure if we met. Look forward to catching up at an AP or troop sometime soon.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Welcome aboard mate. Fire away any questions you may have, there's no such thing as a stupid question here Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome!

Hope you enjoyed Supernova...My feet hurt..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII