Rebel Legion Attendance:
Jeadous Teal
Gene Neon

Guest Trooper Attendance:
N/A

Support Crew:
Dee

Detail:
Arriving early and eventually finding a park close by I moved in surveying the surrounds for rebel.
I met the organiser who had forgot about out table and collection bucket. They got it sorted but the bucket well more like a box, not sure how we are expected to fill that Smile
While waiting for the others to arrive I walked around and it was getting busy. Shortly the other troopers arrived. I also spotted a couple of Jedi lurking around, after finding out they where here to help out we spared their lives. We all suited up and ventured out into the old school yard. Mobbed was one word for it.
A group splintered off and went to check out the rides and other attractions. Time was flying by, and before we knew it we some of our group had to depart for another engagement, not before having a burger and a cold drink.
After a short meal break and a chat the remaining troopers and Jedi wandered around the rides. One trooper found it the need to hold and cuddle a pig...
[Image: NFSSF_11_zps84bb0c81.jpg]
After a short stroll and an angry word from some anti gun nut we went back de-armoured, grabbed a cold drink and parted company.

I want to thank all those who came along. The lady from work was really impressed and the fete organisers over the moon with our attendance. So thank you all.

Charity Funds Raised:
Not a great deal. At a rough count it was around $70. But the fete was a huge success they raised in total close to $70,000 which is almost enough for them to build the art/music block.

Injuries:
Nil

Malfunctions:
Nil

Public Incidents:
- Some kid under 'adult' supervision tried to lift a nice looking E-11 a couple of times. But the alert trooper was onto him.
- Another 'adult' was herd from behind 'Go on kick him'....trooper just had to turn around and the look was enough to deter any further action.
- Some anti gun person asking how dare we bring weapons to a childrens school fete, hey lady did you notice they are selling toy cap gun pistols there too and they are pointing them at us not the other way around!!!

Mission Status:
Success

Photos:
Redback Photos

Taooine Base Photos
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Was a fun troop. And I hadn't noticed the little girl in that photo before Smile
Great stuff troopers
I met 2 cute little twin girls who shook my hand and gave me hi-5s and I was thinking "Awwww what a cute family" til the mother said, 'Ok girls, say goodbye to the nice witch!".

Jawa witch?!!!

Great fun troop and awesome fete and nice food.

We sure need a few more wranglers at fetes, those sticky little hands get everywhere!! LOL
Was a fun troop, just a shame the table & collection was a little disorganised as I'm sure we could have made them much more money if they had some staff on the table, but they seemed happy so that's the main thing. It was nice of them to shout lunch in the form of Fete Cash as well.

Was good to get a photo with the local peacekeeping garrison on patrol too.

I stopped counting at 5 "look Darth Vader" comments directed in Stormraven's direction, but I guess all publicity is good publicity.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
The kids are looking at the stormtrooper's thermal detonator and wondering what would happen if I ......
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report New Farm State School Fete Dark Dora 8 10,833 Thursday 24-Aug-2017, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report New Farm State School Fete Teiwaz 11 15,582 Tuesday 28-Jul-2015, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report New Farm State School Fete Phantom 16 30,569 Monday 1-Aug-2011, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Trinity