Hi all
(Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:11 PM)Bullant Wrote:  dobro pozhalovat!

Feel free to come along to one of our events, introduce yourself and check out some of the costumes.

Spasibo!

And thank you for links!

As I learn, if I'd like to join, first of all I need to build a costume. I'd like to have something like Model TC4365, but, as I hird, it cost nearly 1 200, I've just immigrate and it's to much to me now. However - my I create some Sith costume? I really don't like to be a Sith, anyway, probably now thats the best idea. May I be the unknown Sith? I mean not someone from SW films, just a Sith. Probably someone who was before Dart Mol. What do you fink about?

The nearest event will be at 13th of August. Wow, so soon...

Gooood. I'll come.

Thank you!

(Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:11 PM)muppet Wrote:  Welcome to Brisbane Kventin. Where abouts in Russia did you come from?

Keep an eye on the events calender, to see where we'll be appearing next, so you can talk to us in the flesh.

Ken

Thanks, Ken!

I'm from Kazan it's near from Moscow, nearly 1000km. It's really very close for Russia.

Tell me please, do you have in Au something like Role Games (as it call's in Russia) - thats when fans going together in costumes, take some storey as the begining point and start to akt, but not like we-selves, but like our characters. Doppeldaumen1
We create this Games in different formats from 9 hours to 3 days non-stop game Smile That's cool.

(Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:16 PM)JOker Wrote:  Welcome Smile

Hi, Joker! Wink

(Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:18 PM)Jaster Wrote:  There are plenty of people here that can help you with whatever armour you wish to build.
Be sure to try and catch up with us at a Troop or an AP (Armour Part), where you can see how we build our various costumes first hand.

Thank you! I love Australia and I realy like 501th.

Where can I find that's wonderful people? For creation armour. I have an expirience to make steel armour, but now I even don't know where I can buy tools in Brisban Smile

(Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:27 PM)Azrael Wrote:  Welcome to the Redback Forums Smile

Glad to see you, Azrael, at Dorn's Fist Legion, o shith, at Vaider's Fist Rolleyes

(Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:49 PM)stormraven Wrote:  Welcome Kventin. Do you have any particular costume in mind ? there are a whole range of options for you to chose from there are the iconic stormtroopers through to some more obscure Crewman. There are advantages in both types of costume but in the end choose something that you like.

M-m, you have a good signature - true Empire. Thanks for welcome.

About my costume - can you look at my answer above? I will be pretty glad about your opinion.

(Monday 5-Aug-2013, 04:41 PM)Greeny Wrote:  Welcome mate,
You will find that everyone here is very helpful.

Hi!
I belive that. We have to goin all together and rebuild this world by the New Order of the Emperor.

Rant

Messages In This Thread
Hi all - by Kventin Teret - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Hi all - by Bullant - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: Hi all - by Kventin Teret - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Hi all - by Bullant - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Hi all - by Kventin Teret - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: Hi all - by muppet - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: Hi all - by JOker - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: Hi all - by Jaster - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: Hi all - by Azrael - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Hi all - by stormraven - Monday 5-Aug-2013, 03:49 PM