Trailer Build Day
Date: 19th August 2013

Venue: Kev’s Place

Time: 0930hrs – 1600hrs

Mission:Begin to construct trailer and prepare for use.

Trooper Attendance:

Agent Smith
Azrael
Cyclops
Elektra
Jaster
Kev Vader
Stormraven
Cadet: Greeny

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance: N/A

Details:
Having acquired the various pieces, the team set about assembling the trailer body onto the chassis. After swapping the wheels and removing the red and blue Decals (wasn’t that fun, eh?), Azrael and Elektra were on-hand to assist with welding and adding a good deal more strength and support to the chassis, and after much lifting and donuts, we managed to position the body on the chassis, and the next phase will be to drop high tensile bolts through them both, as well as sort out the electrics.

Charity Funds Raised: N/A

Injuries / Malfunctions: N/A

Public Incidents: N/A

Mission Status: Complete

Photos: Elektra took some!
Despite endulging in Krispy Kreme donuts for that sugar boost, everyone worked together and got the job done. Great team work guys Doppeldaumen1

Photos are on Photobucket for viewing. I am not sure how to attach them on this thread so I'll leave it to you boss Wink
BN12  GCSN13 :DW13:
Dough nuts..there were no doughnuts there ..(waves hand like sith) these are not the doughnuts you are looking for..
It was a good day, despite getting rained on , on the way home..but still any day on a motorcycle is a good day..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
(Monday 19-Aug-2013, 04:55 PM)Elektra Wrote:  Photos are on Photobucket for viewing. I am not sure how to attach them on this thread so I'll leave it to you boss Wink

It's not a good day if you don't learn something new Smile

Go to photobucket page for the photo that you want to embed.
If you look on the right hand side of the screen you will see a list of options for links to the image.

[Image: ?name=123.png]

Click on the text box to the right of "IMG"
This will automatically copy the properly formatted link into your clipboard.
Go to the thread on our forums and press ctrl-v (windows) or command-v (Mac) and the link will get posted into the thread.
Rinse and repeat Smile
i created a video guide on how to do all this.

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-6986.html
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
I can't see the link Sad I would have love to be there to meet and greet the team and give a hand. Krispy Kreme??? They have that here in Aus ??? Where???
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
No.. "they weren't the donuts I were looking for"
cause they all had holes in them Wink
Thanks for the instructions guys, I will play around with it
After work tomorrow Smile
BN12  GCSN13 :DW13: