hi from brisbane
(Wednesday 23-Oct-2013, 03:14 PM)droll30 Wrote:  ok thanks for the advice on wrangling and im thinking about giving it a try . but im looking to be one of the armoured star wars characters hopefully by the end of the year or by the start of 2014
droll30

Wrangling is part of being in the 501st. We all do it, even those of us who hold Legion and Garrison Command positions still take on wrangling duties. It is part of being a member.

If all you want to do is be the centre of attention in the shortest time possible, without caring about our costume standards, the principles the Legion was founded on, or supporting the other costumers around you by wrangling for them, then perhaps this is not the club for you.
Everyone needs to stop the complaining and criticising. Everyone!

Droll some of your posts are annoying people. Please think carefully before you post anything.

Everyone else, if you don’t like what has been posted then move on to a different thread. This thread needs to get a whole lot nicer or I will be shutting it down.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
hi all
i do apolgise if any of my posts have offended or insulted anyone in any way shape or
form. im going to try to get to at least one day of supernova to wrangle for a few hours
and im being cautious to what i post on this forum from now on.if this thread gets shut down do i move to my build threads? im not sure thats why i asked
again my apologies for any offence caused
droll30