hi from brisbane
[Image: gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn1.gif]
hi all
so it seems people are watching me with popcorn now ?
and im catching up with wolf on Monday with beers to start the building process under supervision
and all i need is my dublin boots and i have my IC ready to go for approval
droll30
(Wednesday 2-Oct-2013, 06:40 PM)droll30 Wrote:  and im catching up with wolf on Monday with beers to start the building process under supervision

That sounds like a good plan, droll.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Oi!.. pass that Popcorn!
Move along...
whats with the popcorn?
(Thursday 3-Oct-2013, 09:07 PM)droll30 Wrote:  whats with the popcorn?

Om nom nom...
IC has failed approval all I know is because of boots being
Too tall and wrong patches. Idk if something else will be wrong every time
I submit for a approval
I would count on something being wrong at least the first time you submit each costume for approval. That is why we go through the approval process. Take the advice on how to improve your outfit, take your time making it, and enjoy the process. The rewards of a really well made, screen accurate costume will outweigh any frustration at sound and constructive advice. Better to take your time and do it properly, than rush it and get constantly knocked back.
 DW2015   OCC2015  GCSN16  
DW2016   BN16   GCSN17
DW2018
So you have been knocked back how many times? Once by the sounds of it. Please refrain from making out that you are getting knocked back several times in the future for no reason. Our GML is very good at what he does and does not take the job lightly. Here in the Redback garrison we take making accurate costumes very seriously. I suggest you start to grow up and listen to the advice that has been given to you time and time again and listen to it instead of acting like a petulant child, because you got knocked back after one submission for approval.

You have been given the list of what if wrong with your IC. Go and fix it.
Im sure you've taken the time to carefully read and follow the CRLs for an IC, yove gotten this together so fast - your enthusiasm hasnt gone unnoticed Smile

Reeaaally simple rule about being knocked back, dont submit a costume that has something wrong with it *lol* If you look at it and know something isnt quite right, you can bet the GML will pick up on it and ask you to fix it.

Remember why youre doing this Smile The 501st is amazing because we pride ourselves on the quality of our costumes - near enough is just not good enough Smile So reach for those stars mate - youre nearly there!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
thanks for the encouragement and feedback guys
i just got home from work and so far i have fixed the bottom jumpsuit pockets by removing them and i have tightened up my belt a fair bit just need to pick up my cogs and fix the neck and boots then the 501st has another bridge crewman ready for service to the empire

First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!

whats that gif mean wingzach and randompinkpie?
This thread just reminded me of a comedy novel I once read