Troop Report 
Date: 22/08/13

Venue:
Worongary State School
Delta Cove Drive, Worongary, Qld 4213

Time:
9am - 11:30am

Mission:
To visit the Prep to Year 3 students on Grandparents Day.

Trooper Attendance:
RBG:
TC 5092 - Glitch
DZ 19970 - Spooky

Details:

TC 5092 Begin report:

Arriving on site at 8am, communication was established with the teachers and staff. After this I was taken to the armouring area, a green room for special effects!
Then Spooky arrived on scene, and after observing the children's and staff's wonderful costumes, we went to the change room to suit up.

In costume by 8:45 we were taken around the school by one of the teachers, our guide for the day. We visited the older students classrooms during their morning lessons, sufficed to say they were quite amazed by our presence.

[Image: IMGP8557.jpg]

After visiting multiple classrooms we attended the school hall, where we got up on stage in front of all the prep kids and their grandparents!
We performed a little, and Jann the school librarian thanked us for our attendance. We exited waving to the hall full of kids.

[Image: IMGP8566.jpg]

[Image: IMGP8559.jpg]

Next we took a breather, removing my bucket for some air. Then quite surprisingly, all the school kids exited the hall by us! So I quickly re-helmeted and we spent a good half hour waving to and hi-fiving the children as they walked past us back to their classrooms. There were many little Darth Vaders and clone troopers in costume, which was quite entertaining to see.

Around 11am we went around the younger youngling's classrooms!
hi-fiving even more kids and getting many photographs with them and their parents. After going through so much we were getting a bit exhausted and were relieved of our duties, we wandered back to the green room and de-kitted.
Finally, we visited Jann and gave thanks for our chance to attend this wonderful troop. Spooky and I can guarantee it was an incredibly fun one, and left feeling very entertained!

- End report.

Charity Funds Raised: $263.77

Injuries / Malfunctions: None

Public Incidents: Just one or two naughty kids, but we survived.

Mission Status: Success!

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=4&page=1

(more to come hopefully!)
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16
Looks like lots of fun and lots of kids!!

Well Done Smile
Nice work guys,

You would have made a lot of kids happy.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Well done troopers.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Well done fellas! I hope you're both feeling smarter being surrounded by all those books!
Just been emailed that the total amount raised for this troop was $263.77!!!
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Geebung Book Week Teiwaz 5 553 Wednesday 23-Aug-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Diatium
Troop Report Geebung Book Week Teiwaz 0 332 Sunday 28-Aug-2022, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Teiwaz
Troop Report Geebung Special School Book Week Little Wicket 3 3,348 Wednesday 21-Aug-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Squid