New Member Brisbane
Running really well at the moment thanks mate Smile
Hi Brad & welcome. As you can see we're a pretty friendly bunch, and I'm sure you'll fit in well. Looking forward to meeting you at a troop or ap sometime.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Actually, can bump Brad up to verified status, i have met him and the Delorean in the past.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome Brad, with a Delorean and original Cylon, will you be my new best friendDoppeldaumen1
Welcome to the Redbacks!! Can't wait to see your Vader...
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
welcome Smile
Thanks guys,

You may be dissapointed in the Cylon MamaSith he is in a sorry state but at lease he is screen worn Smile
Another Vader would be great!
Hi Brad, Welcome to the Redback Forums...

We almost met a few years ago... Well, quite a few years ago...
I was waiting in the Twin Pines Shopping Mall back in '85 to say hello... But it looked like you had your hands full with a Van load of well wishers, or something... Wink

[Image: IMG_20130827_131105_zps55ea0fb2.jpg]

I can go back and wait there once more, but I'm not waiting past 1:23am, in case those darn Libyans show up again...

Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
If any Stormtroopers are making the large guns with the big corrugated tube for the barrell give me a call I may have some parts

Brad
Is that tube like that flexible pipe you get from Bunnings? If so, I threw a heap of it out a few months back...

I am learning the simple rule - never throw ANYTHING out. It will have a use at some point.
Here are a couple of pics of the car

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ohh nice
DW2013 to DW2018
Doppeldaumen1 I just want to see Darth Vader driving it Lol
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
I may have some plutonium in the back shed.
[Image: imagejpg1_zps8ab58052.jpg]
Hi Brad!
Welcome to the Redbacks.

(Tuesday 27-Aug-2013, 05:15 PM)cavx Wrote:  Is that tube like that flexible pipe you get from Bunnings? If so, I threw a heap of it out a few months back...

I am learning the simple rule - never throw ANYTHING out. It will have a use at some point.

Oh no.... think we are going to need a bigger garage!
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."