New As and keen!
Check out all available armour 1st mate. Have a look at other people's suits, then make up your own mind.

Lots to choose from!
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
and TDs are better than tks....and TDs existed in Bris long before the GC TDs too Apok

Yes us TD's are better and yes the Brissy TD's came first but we are starting to get a few down here now big fella. 4 to be precise. Go the dirty troopers!!!!!
there are alot of armour makers,,my suggestions refer to suits that fit a taller person
I would say AM with an AP or FX helmet. AP if your head is small enough FX if it isn't.
(Friday 16-Apr-2010, 10:10 PM)hopfot Wrote:  I would say AM with an AP or FX helmet. AP if your head is small enough FX if it isn't.

Your webbing fixed yet? Wink
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Nothing wrong with my webbing anymore remember. the only thing left to do is the widen my bells so they sit properly on my arms. But I might not worry about it for some time as I'm looking to stick with the Shadow Scout for a while, when it's put together.
i would suggest he makes up his own mind as to what he wants,,,my suggestions are for the taller gent,,,sumthin you wont have to worry about Hop...thou i do agree the AP bucket is one of the best for authenticity,,,MRs TE n TE2s look great, but theyre symetrical
Would have to say that TD's are definitely the way to go. Get to take walks along the beach Peace
Do you get a kick back for every AP suit sold Doug? Wink

Have a look at the local suits being manufactured, MM and Apok can give you some advice there.

BUT your best bet is o PM Muppet. You'll get a no nonsense, straight up reply from Ken!
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
Thanks guys! man i cant wait for an armour party!
Check the upcoming threads, there is one in the mists right now.
Hey buddy and welcome to the Redbacks. You have heaps of help down your way....so use them....ALOT!

Check out the differences between FX Helmets and AP and MR helmets.

I'm 6'2 and have an FX. Fits me fine.

Hey Doug, I think you look taller in the photo's! LOL!
Can i ask how long have the Redbacks been around for? And who is the founding member? (please forgive my Ignorance)
Good question I reackon. The "Garrison" is still in probation but was made as such in december last year. as for when the "Squad" was foundered I personally have no idea.
Between the Ap's in the mist and the squad being foundered I think leaving it to Cobra to answer that question may indeed be a good course of action!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New and keen Clone Trooper Elect JezBravo 2 1,165 Wednesday 16-Jun-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Bolt_2112
  Hyped!, Excited, Keen. Hydro 3 6,225 Thursday 7-May-2015, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Dw
  Totally new and keen to get going Disco 12 14,777 Thursday 12-Mar-2015, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Moxxxie