Troop Report 
Date:
29th August 2013

Venue:
Outback Jacks Mermaid Waters

Time:
6:30pm-9:30pm

Mission:
To help raise funds for Leoni who will be participating in the 60Km Walk to end Womens Cancer

Trooper Attendance:
TD-50102 badman
TD-19866 blueski
ID-8547 Bullant
TB-23177 scoutjockie
DZ-19770 Spooky

Details:
Leoni Ross is 68 years old, and will be participating in the 60 Km walk to end womens' cancer in October. Her daughter in law organised this charity dinner/raffle/auction to help raise the funds towards her requirement to raise $2000 to participate.

The RBG was invited along to welcome guests down the red carpet, have photos taken and just generally be awesome.

Spooky arrived early to scout out the venue, followed shortly after by badman and scoutjockie. Bullant arrived to find badman and scoutjockie in the middle of a carpark change. Pretty soon the 6:30 start time was approaching, everyone was in armour and blueski arrived after some traffic issues. blueski was keen to show off his modified pink pauldron in support of a great cause:

[Image: IMG_0236.jpg]

The crowd was a bit slow at first but soon picked up. Right from the start we were well looked after, with free drinks ready when we needed them. We were told there'd be food for us later, which was a nice gesture, although we weren't expecting much.

We got plenty of photos with the guests as they arrived:

[Image: IMG_0234.jpg]

And we met the "frisky" restaurant mascot (we nicknamed her "crocky"). crocky was to the cause of many incidents ...

[Image: IMG_0237.jpg]

Once the crowds had all entered the restaurant we headed inside to mingle with the guests and have more photos taken.

Trooping is thirsty work:

[Image: IMG_0239.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0240.jpg]

So many choices:

[Image: IMG_0244.jpg]

Princess scoutjockie:

[Image: IMG_0246.jpg]

We had been at it for 2 hours when the auction started so we moved out of the way and had a quick drink of water at the bar overlooking the main floor, it was at this point that one of waitresses came and asked us if we were ready to eat. We were amazed at what they brought out for us, there was fish, chicken and steak:

[Image: IMG_0250.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0251.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0253.jpg]

After filling ourselves on wonderful food we headed off to de-armour. I was changing out of my costume when the chef came and asked me "chocolate mud cake or berry panna cotta?". The picture speaks for itself Smile

[Image: IMG_0255.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0256.jpg]

The final surprise of the night was the restaurant manager coming to us as we ate desert and handing us each vouchers for free food on our next visit. My wasteline is sort of glad we don't get this treatment at every troop Wink

Charity Funds Raised:
By my count at least $2000 from the auction, we will try and get a final figure.

Injuries / Malfunctions:
scoutjockie lost her thermal detonator after a runin with crockie.
badman lost a part of his backpack after a runin with crockie.
Bullant had his hat stolen by crockie.
Are we noticing a theme here?

Public Incidents:
None

Mission Status:
Total success.

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=4&page=1
Great troop report and well done guys!
I think Crockie has a lot to answer for!
Love the pink pauldron Blueski...or was it Pinkski for the night?!
Great effort!!!
Fantastic work Troopers, sounds like a great time had by all, although a follow up visit to deal with that pesky croky may be required.

Best of luck with your walk Leoni.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
well done troopers
Well done troopers. Gotta watch those crocs.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
Great job !

Well done troopers !
Wow you guys were well looked after Smile nice troop...though Crocky looks to be a complete Bimbo!
next time shoot crocky first! Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Congrats guys - looks like an awesome night had by all Smile
Nice work guys, looks like you had a good night.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Excellent troop report,
It was a great first troop.
Smile
[Image: tb23177-final_zpsrxwgu0lr.gif][/URL]
Well done!!!
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
A Big thank you to all my fellow troopers for a great effort. Lynn has informed me that we raised $3000 for the end women's cancer fund raiser night ;-p Well Done! And thanks Bullant for a great mission report ;-p Next time I will wrestle that cheeky Croc by Crikey
JawaGCSN13 GCSN16   BN13:  BN16 DW2013    DW2016OCC2014
$3K!!! well done guys
DW2013 to DW2018
Great job guys! Peace
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!