Howdy from Las Vegas!
Hello everyone!

My name is Amber, and I'm from Las Vegas Nevada in the good ol' U.S. of A.! I've already met some of you on my facebook, through Mortogg, and with some gentle persuasion by a Qin Sri, I've decided to officially introduce myself!

I'm 24, been with Mortogg for almost 3 years (I seriously couldn't be happier), work as a freelance artist right now, and live in a flat in Vegas with my sister and her boyfriend.

I am in awe at everything that the Redbacks do, and hope that anything I can do for it's members and for the 501st from my neck of the woods would be passed my way to help work it. Even if it's just art for it's members!

Can't wait to meet you all!
About time miss Amber Smile Glad to see you taking the first steps to your proper place as a Redback
(Monday 23-Sep-2013, 10:53 PM)JOker Wrote:  About time miss Amber Smile Glad to see you taking the first steps to your proper place as a Redback

It's a very scary first step! But I'm trying! I wanna run with the Redbacks! :D
About time you got yourself on the forums, now we just have to get you here and Put your Tie together :P

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
(Monday 23-Sep-2013, 10:59 PM)Mortogg Wrote:  About time you got yourself on the forums, now we just have to get you here and Put your Tie together :P

I can't wait too!! I wanna run around and be a Black Widow :U
*tsk* Drat those flea-bitten Jedi.. Wink

Welcome Amber! Great to see you here!

Psst - to everyone who doesn't already know, this girl is one hell of a talented artist with aspirations of joining the Redback ranks with a Black Widow - and she's secretly open for commissions I think Wink
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Monday 23-Sep-2013, 11:03 PM)Tirilia Wrote:  *tsk* Drat those flea-bitten Jedi.. Wink

Welcome Amber! Great to see you here!

Psst - to everyone who doesn't already know, this girl is one hell of a talented artist with aspirations of joining the Redback ranks with a Black Widow - and she's secretly open for commissions I think Wink

WHY YES I AM.

I have a couple things that I've done as far as drawing peoples' builds and that nature. I do have a list of people right now. I think it's three people, on said list. I'll take another seven people, if anyone is interested.

My prices are extremely negotiable, and all the money goes towards me getting to Mortogg so I can meet all of you and start my life with him.

http://fromthedraftingtable.tumblr.com/tagged/reb%20art

Here's some of my artwork right now, and if you have any questions but cant reach me, you can add me on Facebook through Mortogg or email me at ARAnthony2008@yahoo.com
welcome ^_^
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
*waves his hand like a Jedi master* "You will ask for a Commission of your trooper" And no jedi mind tricks are needed to show just how awesome they are Doppeldaumen1

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Welcome Amber.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Monday 23-Sep-2013, 11:11 PM)Mortogg Wrote:  *waves his hand like a Jedi master* "You will ask for a Commission of your trooper" And no jedi mind tricks are needed to show just how awesome they are Doppeldaumen1

This. This is why I love you. Ok, one of the many reasons why. Seriously :P

Thank you Ash, and Bids for the welcome!
Hiya amber you might know me from other Internet sites where I constantly proclaim my love for jar jar. Great to see you here and it will be awesome to finally get you to Australia
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
(Monday 23-Sep-2013, 11:39 PM)oigen Wrote:  Hiya amber you might know me from other Internet sites where I constantly proclaim my love for jar jar. Great to see you here and it will be awesome to finally get you to Australia

Hey yeaaaah... I think I know you! I have this very american looking bat at my flat for you. Which reminds me that I need to go to the post office tomorrow :P
Howdy Reb and welcome and I have to say great choice for your first costume Doppeldaumen1 but I'm biased.

I take it mortogg has at least pointed you towards this site http://www.jrsdetachment501st.org/ . If not sign on and you'll find a lot more information on how to become a black widow Eyebrows
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi Amber and welcome to the Redbacks. You probably already know we are a pretty friendly bunch Smile.

Good luck with the Tie and hope to see you down under sometime soon!!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viva Redbacks from Las Vegas Namgorf 17 27,723 Saturday 6-Oct-2012, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Beanie