Howdy from Las Vegas!
(Tuesday 24-Sep-2013, 02:50 AM)stormraven Wrote:  Howdy Reb and welcome and I have to say great choice for your first costume Doppeldaumen1 but I'm biased.

I take it mortogg has at least pointed you towards this site http://www.jrsdetachment501st.org/ . If not sign on and you'll find a lot more information on how to become a black widow Eyebrows

Thank you Raven for the help :D

(Tuesday 24-Sep-2013, 05:32 AM)Phantom Wrote:  Hi Amber and welcome to the Redbacks. You probably already know we are a pretty friendly bunch Smile.

Good luck with the Tie and hope to see you down under sometime soon!!

Thank you Phantom for the warm welcome :D I actually put off joining for so long, because I was worried I would have problems fitting in ^^
(Tuesday 24-Sep-2013, 07:18 AM)RebbyRebReb Wrote:  I actually put off joining for so long, because I was worried I would have problems fitting in ^^

ROFLMAOYSST

(Rolling On Floor Laughing My A** Off, Yet Somehow Still Typing)

You'll quickly learn that we're all a little bit of a misfit here (I only speak for myself though)
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Amber!! great to see you have signed up.... trust us - we will welcome you with very welcoming arms (one in particular comes to mind :P) Smile
howdy, you are awesome, because you wanna join us, and you are from Vegas... so ur already on a winning path!

everytime i been to USA vegas was the first place i went and met a few of your fellow members last time... great to friends all over the world.

WELCOME!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Hi Amber, welcome.

So are there any plans to move to Queensland in the future?
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome aboard the Redback Express, Amber!

It's a great move joining the Forums so when you get over here to the land of Oz, you'll already have one thing done.

Great to see you here. Peace

In the interim, I'll make sure* Wade stays out of trouble and also make sure* his house doesn't explode. Smile

*Not a guarantee.
(Tuesday 24-Sep-2013, 08:34 AM)stormybrite Wrote:  Welcome Amber!! great to see you have signed up.... trust us - we will welcome you with very welcoming arms (one in particular comes to mind :P) Smile

Thank you Stormy, I can't wait to take part!

(Tuesday 24-Sep-2013, 09:20 AM)Beanie Wrote:  howdy, you are awesome, because you wanna join us, and you are from Vegas... so ur already on a winning path!

everytime i been to USA vegas was the first place i went and met a few of your fellow members last time... great to friends all over the world.

WELCOME!

(Tuesday 24-Sep-2013, 11:11 AM)major payne Wrote:  Hi Amber, welcome.

So are there any plans to move to Queensland in the future?

Yes, actually, that's been the plan for three years. I'm hoping it will be soon~

(Tuesday 24-Sep-2013, 12:34 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  Welcome aboard the Redback Express, Amber!

It's a great move joining the Forums so when you get over here to the land of Oz, you'll already have one thing done.

Great to see you here. Peace

In the interim, I'll make sure* Wade stays out of trouble and also make sure* his house doesn't explode. Smile

*Not a guarantee.

Well, at least wait until I get there, Luke. So I can help with the explosions. I'm american, it's what we do :I
(Monday 23-Sep-2013, 11:03 PM)Tirilia Wrote:  *tsk* Drat those flea-bitten Jedi.. Wink

I was just thinking the very same thing.

Welcome to the forums Amber!
[quote]
Yes, actually, that's been the plan for three years. I'm hoping it will be soon~
/quote]

Just don't come by boat though... Our government seems to find that very upsetting for some reason

Otherwise Welcome Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
[quote='Duras' pid='111185' dateline='1380050762']
Quote:Yes, actually, that's been the plan for three years. I'm hoping it will be soon~
/quote]

Just don't come by boat though... Our government seems to find that very upsetting for some reason

Otherwise Welcome Smile

hahaha I'm hoping to be an example of immigration and come in legally. And I get sea sick :P Thanks for the welcome Duras :D
Welcome to the Redbacks Amber,
I arrive in Las Vegas on the 19th Oct 13 for a few days, hoping to get to Walmart as I have a list of SW items to get.
(Sunday 29-Sep-2013, 08:11 PM)Petros Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks Amber,
I arrive in Las Vegas on the 19th Oct 13 for a few days, hoping to get to Walmart as I have a list of SW items to get.

Oh I see why you sent me that PM now! Hah! Ummm. There's a Super Walmart over on Flamingo and Boulder, a Toys R Us on Flamingo and Maryland Parkway, and there is also two comic book shops right on that street- Cosmic Comics on Sandhill and Flamingo, and Alternate Reality Comics on Maryland and Flamingo, in the same shopping center as the Long John Silvers. At Cosmic Comics, one of the girls is in the Neon City Garrison. Me and Mort tried to go say hi, but they were aren't very well held together in my opinion.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viva Redbacks from Las Vegas Namgorf 17 27,719 Saturday 6-Oct-2012, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Beanie