Hello
Hello everyone, my name is Dylan. I'm 16 years old. I recently watched The Heart Of An Empire and with quick google searches found this and then the redback site. I've read up and know that I can't be an approved member until i'm 18 but I thought i'd get a head start and look around now. I think i'll be looking at doing a clone, although i'm sure ill change my mind before the decision comes down to it. Any help and info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sorry i posted on the terror australian site first and copied it. I meant to say i found the australaian site first then this one.
Welcome Dylan

Be sure to sign up at the Clonetrooper Detachment forum Link here, as there is a lot of resources there for you to research. Just do a lot of reading and ask a lot of questions before spending your $

Be good to see some more clones around Qld
Ken
Gday and welcome Dylan Smile

You've got great timing, we've got an armour party coming up on the 25th, would be a great chance for you to come along (feel free to bring a friend!) and meet some of us and get a look at some works in progress.

What you'll mainly be told here is research research research, Muppet (our GML) will be able to give you a good idea of the makes of armour out there. A Clone trooper is a great place to start, but youre right about the 18+ thing. I believe youre still permitted to wrangle, and we always need good wranglers Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome to the Redbacks. You have plenty of time to research and make a decision on what you want to do. Just because you are 16 doesn't mean you can't participate in a lot of things though (with parental permission etc of course!)
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Welcome Dylan,

My advise is to read up as much as you can before putting down any $$$. Come to some armour parties and see what us "pros" have got, and compare the different kits available. And feel free to ask as many questions, no matter how stupid Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome!
Hey there Warlord! Welcome aboard!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
HI there Warlord, the best advice I can give you is to read all the advice the others above and you'll be on the right path.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
He Dylan, welcome to the forum.
Welcome
welcome to the forum Dylan.
Economical Assault Trooper
Welcome Dylan. All the good advise has already been givin so I'll just say, take your time. You have plenty of it.
Hey Dylan! Clone hey? Mate start searching and gathering bits now cause they might not be around and are getting harder to find for the right price.

ie. Hasbro Blasters! It might just take you 2 years to put it together anyway! LOL!

Theres more info over at www.clonetroopers.net as well! Get heaps of pics and ask heaps of questions!

PLus, if you finish your armour, there's nothing stopping you from parading around at home in it! Wink
Welcome to the RedBack Forum
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]