hey all!!!
Hey I'm Colin from the gold coast (my Brother is joined up here too I think under the handle Tyrael), saw you guys at SupaNova in Brisy and thought it was just awesome. I'm 25 and for as long as I can remember Star Wars has been my fav collection of movies, and the expanded universe is pretty damn cool. I really like the Idea of making a Storm Trooper Suit, just another faceless nameless cog in the workings of the empire, having fun and joining you guys, and if it can help out needy kids at the same time, so much the better! anyways will be very interested in looking around these forums for ideas and opinions, it's just a really cool concept. gotta love it
Whats up Bro its great you joined up!!! These guys have got a lot to teach us and they are a great help!!!Doppeldaumen1
Welcome to Redbacks Colin, glad you had fun at SupaNova as much as we did. Enjoy!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome!

Always room for more loyal, hardworking and fully expendable soldiers of the Empire!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome to the Rebacks!

Feel free to ask as many questions you want, no matter how dumb. Someone will be more than happy to answer it Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

WELCOMEWavey
Hey Colin, welcome to the forums
awesome another gold coaster Smile welcome to the forum Colin.
Economical Assault Trooper
welcome and glad to have you aboard
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
hi welcome
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome yet another expendable statistic.
w00t! Bring on the Gold Coast Garrison lol.

Welcome mate!
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Hey Buddy, Welcome and glad to see you already have a contact here to chat about all things Empire!

Remember....Badies rule OK?

Smile
Welcome mate! Ask questions and look around

Azza