TK-5092 Glitch
ID-8193 J'Girl
TD-6374 Madine
DZ-19770 Spooky

GA: Jackson(Boba Fett) and Rory(RFT)

Support Crew: ALRAKIS

Details:

TK-5092 Begin Report:

Arriving on location at 8:30am ALRAKIS, Jackson and I made our way to the food court area to scope out the situation,
after watching them set up for a while, one of the volunteers informed us the other troops were here and already in the change room!
We walked over and found Chief, Madine, J'Girl and Blueski with Bullant and Spooky arriving soon after.
After putting on our shiny and not-so-shiny costumes we moved out to the stage and waited for the action to begin.

First we gathered with the volunteers for a big group photo
[Image: 1377631_10151728299136378_1305921613_n.jpg]

After this a performer sang on stage gathering quite a crowd, then the auction began!
There were many imperial citizens very excited to see us, and we took many photos with a volunteer taking gold coin donations for our photographs!

[Image: IMG_1968.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1997.jpg]

We took photos with the citizens from the coffee club too, who had dressed up in Star Wars outfits for us! (sadly no pictures)
After the auction had been on for an hour or so we went downstairs to visit the gold FM van, and ofcourse took many more photos with citizens, and a miniature of tatooine! (but not really)

[Image: IMG_1990.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1975.jpg]

Then we went upstairs and trooped for another half hour, taking many photos.
After that it was time for us to leave. A lot of us de-kitted, leaving Spooky, Bullant and I out with the crowd. Eventually we came back to the change room and removed our costumes too.
The GA's were fed maccas and then the troops went downstairs to the steakhouse for a bite to eat, and to celebrate Bullant's birthday!!!
After a chat we all went home in the sunny afternoon.

TK-5092 End report.

Charity Funds Raised:
A great amount of gold coin donations for pictures with us!

Injuries / Malfunctions: None.

Public Incidents: None.

Mission Status: Success.

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=4&page=1
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16
Great report mate and a fun morning
Top report Glitch, I bet that Chief is thankful for you "Volunteering" to do it.
A fun Troop and reports from Make-a-wish staff today, are that it was all a great success and they were grateful for the Imperial presence.
Again, thanks to Chief and the 501st for having the GA's along (who were rewarded with Batha Burgers at the local Cantina afterwards).
Blueski, did you get your photos ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It was a great way to spend my birthday morning Smile

And Rory definitely enjoyed his trip to the Imperial Canteen.
Great Troop, well done all.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Great report mate thanks for putting it together, it was a great troop with some great troopers thanks to all those who attended.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Yeah ALRAKIS all good. Cheers for getting my best side, and Maxine looked pretty good too lol
Great stuff, the photos are brilliant!