Hi from the Ross family
Yeah that was him Michael and he was chuffed when I mentioned he remembered you.
He has confidence, hope the education system doesn't crush it out of him.
He'll make a fine Galactic Academy trooper and I'm sure through his connection of friends he'll be able to bring even more families into the Redback Garrison.
By the way if you ever find yourselves in to outer systems (in Central Queensland/Rockhampton) let us know you're out here, we've got members everywhere now.

P.S. There is a set of raw TK Stormtrooper armour available up to 1.2m tall, on the members US forum ($300US plus freight).
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Welcome to the Redback Forums!
Nice work on getting the whole family involved!
Welcome to the redbacks
One thing I forgot to ask. Does anyone in Australia currently do armor for Animate Clone Troopers and Royal Guard helmets? I've checked the associated forums and can only find overseas sources.

I've been bit by the armor bug and considering all sorts of future plans Smile
Ah the little Joker, I remember him too Smile (I was Darth Maul)

For the armour suppliers, there's no local clone makers that I can think of, but the US suppliers are pretty good with getting stuff here. Drop Benji a PM, he looked into another armour set not that long back, so he can probably help you out with a contact
If your after royal guard helmets then you can use the Rubies guard helmet as they are approvable, as long as you change the visor.
Don't touch any other rubies stuff though as the rest of their stuff is rubbish.

I got mine off Amazon.com
However it pays to keep an eye on it as at the moment it is well over $200US
It goes up and down and if you wait then you should be able to get one for between $200and $230 shipped out here.

If you want any more guard info just give us a PM and I'll help you out.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Hey mate and welcome Smile
There are currently only 2 suppliers for animated clone armour that are approvable (that i'm aware of). Both based in the US.
They are KWDesigns and ATA/WCA.
My preference is KW, is more expensive, but is better designed and assembles much cleaner than WCA. I also think it fits better. WCA is definitely cheaper, I would recommend it for larger troopers as it runs a bit larger than KW.
There is a sale on KW armour at present finishing up on the 30th Nov. This sale can save you $100USD on full armour/helmet kits.
Here's the link to the sale thread:
http://forum.clonetroopers.net/index.php...ntry224588
Clones are cooler