hi there from brisbane
hey guys,

i have always wanted to do a phase 2 clone trooper outfit and have been thinking of joining the 501st for a while, finally got talked into signing up online here and heard some you guys could point me in the right direction to put a phase 2 suit together.
- A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.
welcome Smile
thank you Smile
Welcome MWC I'm sure some of clone troopers will be along to say hi soon but in the meantime have a look at the clone detachment forums ( a forum specifically for clones ) for some information http://clonetroopers.net .
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hey dude.

good to see you made it here all good.
That forum Stormraven gave you is gold if you wish to do a clone. It is a deep chasm filled with knowledge of clones. Hell, even the Kaminoans would learn something from that site :P
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
hahaha thanks stormraven i will definitely have a look

:P and maybe this will be where the kaminoans learnt it all from

but sadly tho it maybe a while before i can actually do a trooper costume as funds are very limited at the moment but my goal is to get one together and join the ranks :D
Welcome to the redbacks, you're off to a great start with your choice of costume. Clones are a great suit to start with. A bit more work than a TK (stormtrooper) but worth the effort. Follow Stormraven's advice and head on over to the clone detachment.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
thanks Jimcricket,

this may seem like a stupid question but do i need to create a login for that page? or use my login for this page?

doing a clone trooper costume, it's in my top 3 costumes i have always wanted to do.

(Wednesday 13-Nov-2013, 09:11 PM)MWC1090 Wrote:  thanks Jimcricket,

this may seem like a stupid question but do i need to create a login for that page? or use my login for this page?

doing a clone trooper costume, it's in my top 3 costumes i have always wanted to do.

*always wanted to do a clone trooper costume
sorry guys had 2 sentences running in my head at the same time while i was typing the above
Yea mate you will need another log in for that page.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
ok cool,

i'll check it out today :D

(Thursday 14-Nov-2013, 08:56 AM)MWC1090 Wrote:  ok cool,

i'll check it out today :D

Sad sadly tho it says it won't accept my email
Hi and welcome! Smile

Just giving you something to think about.....

You might want to think about changing your username to something that can be easily pronounced.

We often call each other (in person) by our usernames, and get them printed on our Garrison Shirt etc.

There are some members that I only know by username. Lol

Think carefully about your new name. You only get one free name change, any more than that, and you owe the Command Staff a Beer. Hehehe
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
hey sithprincess,

thanks for the welcome and sorry i hadn't really thought of that :P i usually just use my intials or my nickname for a username but good to know and i shall give it some good thought and change it for the consideration of others Smile
(Thursday 14-Nov-2013, 01:43 PM)MWC1090 Wrote:  change it for the consideration of others Smile

I'd be thinking more of yourself. If we don't like or can't pronounce the name you choose then we'll make on up for you instead Cheeky
^hahaha yeah that works for me too :D
i'm just one of those people who thinks of others first, i don't mind if people want to do that :P makes it more fun too haha
Welcome Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13: