Hello from Mackay
Hi all.

Met the crew at the Game Traders birthday event and saw the excellent work done by the 501st.

Looking forward to touching base with any of the crew in the local area and other members nationally and internationally...

Just need to decide what costume/s now... Smile

Cheers
welcome and welcome
DW2013 to DW2018
Hey guys, welcome!! Great to see you signed up. I was Darth Nihilus at today event.
Welcome to the forum, have fun with your costume research & build. Looking forward to meeting you both in future.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
You made it! Yay! ( I was Captain Rex that you chatted to)
Greetings and welcome guys, at present there are only a few (2?) local Mackay troopers but there as you would have seen there are few others nearby (ish) who are able to come and help out.

as to costumes there is a wide range to choose from some like the Stormtroopers and Clones require a bit of putting together, but others like the officers require less work but can also be time consuming. In the end my best advice is to choose a costume you like and build that.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
^What he said...

And Double Welcome... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome guys! Glad to see you joined up :D
~Pants.
Welcome, I'm surprised we don't have heaps of members in Mackay, visiting Mackay the place has exploded population wise (easily eclipsed Rockhampton) and there is always lots of interest when we visit.
I was the animated phase 1 Commander Cody and my lovely partner (LadyTarkin) was wearing her Jedi this trip (usually an Imperial Officer).
Drop us a line when you're making costume choice, I'll give you the usual warning we give all new cadets, don't part with money for anything until you've run it past some members, there are many dodgy sellers on the internet claiming "movie accurate, etc" and they turn out to be overpriced rubbish, if they send you anything at all.
This is a fantastic hobby to be part of, you have taken your first into a much larger world.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Welcome to the forums
Welcome!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome welcome!!!
Great to see Mactown people here, I cant wait to see what you guys decide to do. There is a huge selection and you could get help with almost every one by someone in the garrison, so don't hesitate to ask questions because we are all brothers and sisters of the empire.
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Thanks for all the welcome message folks. Makes a person feel really welcome. Smile

Think I have narrowed it down to three possibilities....

Boba or Jango Fett, Darth Revan (SWTOR player), or a clone trooper....given I am only a mild 170cm I am hoping I can pull them off. Smile

Chat more soon Doppeldaumen1
Email sent
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)