Up and Ready
Hey y'all,
Been aimlessly goin' about without a cause recently; not really doing anything special, so upon being properly introduced to the 501st by Cyclops, thought about joining into something new and fresh.
I often see you guys at 'Nova each year and all about the charitable activities the 501st participate in, and with Cyclops leading me into charge, I hope to be a very active member once I get everything set up and therefore. He's also confindent in me being ideal to cosplay cetain rarely/never done characters, so that should be interesting!
Used to do a bit of Fallout themed cosplay and am heavily invested into the art side of, well, everything really.

So, here's to!
Ian
Good to see you've taken the first steps , will talk to you at work and see if we can find a suitable project . You will find the people on here most accommodating and helpful as well as being full of ideas and information . I suggest you brush up on anything and everything star wars to get ideas for yourself and we'll get you along to an event to give you an insight into what's expected and the rewards involved in making peoples days .
Regards Bruce .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome Ian,
I'm cyclops's better half, welcome to the garrison. Jig
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome Ian, good luck with your research.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome aboard, Ian!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome Ian. With cyclops helping you out your on the right path, plenty of helpful people here so feel free to ask heaps of questions.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15