Scott's Arm-y & Childhood Caner Support Christmas fundraiser
Scotty is such a great kid, I was very impressed with the speech he gave, truly wise beyond his years that one.

When he stooped to thank us as he was heading home, he looked at Boba and said "I can't believe that you all came to my town" that's the moment that will stick with me from this troop, it really brings home just how special the experience that we bring to these kids with our costumes is.

The beach photo shoot was another highlight, the looks on the locals as we wandered around, and especially when Boba and the Stormy broke out the fishing gear was priceless.

Huge thanks to Pants and Jacknife for getting Vader's bucket down to us, you guys truly went above and beyond with that late night mercy dash

Bring on Bay-Con 2014!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scott's Arm-y & Childhood Caner Support Christmas fundraiser - by JOker - Monday 23-Dec-2013, 12:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Blue Room Cinebar -The Last Jedi Screening - Childhood Kidney Support Dark Dora 5 6,598 Thursday 21-Dec-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Imperial Drone
Troop Report Children's Kidney Support Network Christmas Party Dark Dora 3 5,349 Wednesday 6-Dec-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Squid