Star Wars Documentary Troop Report
Troop Report 
Star Wars Documentary Troop Report

Date : 5-5-2010

Venue : Muppetâ€s House

Time : 18:00 hrs – 22:00 hrs

Mission : To show the world just how cool it is to be a Star Wars geek … I mean hard core fan!!!

Troopers in attendance :
Super_Trooper

Wranglers :
Moxxxie
Kev Vader
Muppet
The Scotsman
Tanna

Wranglers†Wranglers :
Cobra

Troop Details :
Super_Trooper was contacted regarding a possible interview with members of the Legion(s) for a short documentary about the Star Wars movement within Australia.

After speaking with several high ranking members, the candidates were chosen, and the venue arranged.

The interviewees were all seated in the waiting room. Nerves were tense, but our hosts attempted to lull us into a false sense of security by offering lollies and chocolate treats. Unsure of who would be first to take the spot light, through unanimous decision (on the part of the 501st members) Super_Trooper was “volunteered”.

Super_Trooper emerged from the close quarter interview room following a 22 minute interview, and Kev Vader was next to take the hot seat, but his seat in the waiting room had barely gone cold when he reappeared, creating shocked expression from his troops at his efficiency in getting his interview finished so quickly. After a barrage of questions it was established that the interview room needed to be reset, and he had not yet participated.

Once more the brave leader walked from the darkness into the light. Though what happened within was never discussed, upon his reemergence he reappeared a changed man.

Following Kev Vaderâ€s exit from Muppetâ€s brightly lit room of collectibles, in went Moxxxie. She stayed so long in the room that we were about to send in the squad to retrieve her, but her timely exit stayed the Emperorâ€s hand, and Vaderâ€s Fist.

Next in was Muppet and Tanna. The tag team effort was so long in the interview room that it took two sessions to get all the stories and sordid details of these two hardened troopers.

The Scotsman was up next, his calm resolve and stoic expression leaving little doubt that the bucket he carried into the interview with him was a sufficient replacement for his comfort blanket.

Upon the Scotsmanâ€s exit, all was quiet in the camp for long moments, then our camera crew emerged to thank us for our participation.

General light chat, which left them in no doubt that we truly were the geeks they thought we were, followed by goodbyes and promises to all meet again soon (with the weekend troops only a few days away being conveniently organized).

Injuries : The Jedi was vastly outnumbered, but the force was with him, and he was able to deflect the barrage of banter, so no injuries ensued.

Malfunctions : Maybe the category should be “dysfunctions” ???

Public Incidents : No public were involved, but had they been, the answer would still be none.

Not Happy : The possums that were heard fighting on the roof tops.

Happy : All the geeks who got to strut their stuff on camera.

Best Moment : Moxxieâ€s story of her real life Order 66 …

Mission Status : Yet to be seen. We will have to wait for the full feature DVD to come out (all 3 minutes of it).

So what happened to Cobra? He was happy to act as support crew … for the support crew!!! Thanks heaps Rick for your support (seriously).

********** END REPORT **********
nice work guys. can i ask who was doing the doco?
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
First year film students.

I loved how they fought with each other as to who was meant to be looking after what.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Nicely done guys and girls, this would be a costume "casual" event?Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Thursday 6-May-2010, 06:11 AM)The Scotsman Wrote:  First year film students.

I loved how they fought with each other as to who was meant to be looking after what.

.... and how no one wanted the unglorious tasks, and fought with the director over who should do them ...
(Thursday 6-May-2010, 07:09 AM)The Sniper Wrote:  Nicely done guys and girls, this would be a costume "casual" event?Smile

Seeing as I was the only one who trooped in costume, I am regarding it as a cannon event, with one trooper and a host of support crew. Wink
*lol* Awesome report mate.

Good job all Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
4 hours compressed into 3 mins, must have been lots of arguements between the film crew Hehehe Sounded like fun, when will we get to see the final cut?
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Thursday 6-May-2010, 08:45 AM)Tirilia Wrote:  *lol* Awesome report mate.

Good job all Smile

I appreciate that. Thank you.
yup - 4 hours of sitting around, although I spent most of my time trying to work out how to get Muppet's Gonk Droid into my car without him noticing Wink
(Thursday 6-May-2010, 09:44 AM)michael Wrote:  4 hours compressed into 3 mins, must have been lots of arguements between the film crew Hehehe Sounded like fun, when will we get to see the final cut?

More likely we all just get 30 seconds on screen ... You'll get to see it when it's finished ... It might take 20 years (like the Death Star) so don't hold your breath waiting ...
(Thursday 6-May-2010, 09:51 AM)Kev Vader Wrote:  yup - 4 hours of sitting around, although I spent most of my time trying to work out how to get Muppet's Gonk Droid into my car without him noticing Wink

*LOL* ... and you still didn't get it in the end ...
(Thursday 6-May-2010, 09:44 AM)michael Wrote:  4 hours compressed into 3 mins, must have been lots of arguements between the film crew Hehehe Sounded like fun, when will we get to see the final cut?

And of those 4hrs of recording, 210mins were from RayWink None of us had any idea that the pod racing scene is your all time favourite scene of all the moviesSmile
A few people i would like to thank, firstly Ray, whose idea it was to have the shoot at my placeDoppeldaumen1. Secondly Kev,Scotty, Jac and Ray(again) for failing to pass onto me, the questions that were going to be askedDevil Payback time. Eyebrows
[Image: th_P05-05-10_211401.jpg]
[Image: th_P05-05-10_2114.jpg] [Image: th_P05-05-10_181901.jpg] [Image: th_P05-05-10_1825.jpg]

[Image: th_P05-05-10_1819.jpg] [Image: th_P05-05-10_211402.jpg]
Sounds cool. When they edit it together, will you be getting a copy?
(Friday 7-May-2010, 10:13 PM)SuperAzza101 Wrote:  Sounds cool. When they edit it together, will you be getting a copy?

I sure hope so, im sure we will, or we might send Ray back to them to continue on from his last interviewRolleyes
muppet Wrote:And of those 4hrs of recording, 210mins were from RayWink None of us had any idea that the pod racing scene is your all time favourite scene of all the moviesSmile
A few people i would like to thank, firstly Ray, whose idea it was to have the shoot at my placeDoppeldaumen1. Secondly Kev,Scotty, Jac and Ray(again) for failing to pass onto me, the questions that were going to be askedDevil Payback time. Eyebrows

Hmmm ... payback is fair Lol ... but I didn't know that the guys had come to you house the day before on a recon and didn't tell you what they were going to ask. I find that a bit weird ...

... and there were other schenes I liked out of the movies ... but you'll have to wait for the DVD to find out what they were I guess!!! Cheeky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 571 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,482 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops