Relay For Life Bayside Brisbane 8th/9th May Troop Report
@MM :LOL: Awesome! There's more footage to come, so stay tuned. Tach could be getting trrrrricky~!

@Scotty, I told you, gunna cook a curry and bribe my way into that Bacta Tank!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Sunday 9-May-2010, 07:25 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  @MM :LOL: Awesome! There's more footage to come, so stay tuned. Tach could be getting trrrrricky~!

Haha cool, might have to do an extended version lol.
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
I got 4-5 vids of tach on the grass, and 1 of him crashin the stage Hehehe
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
That bacta tank looks awesome, pulled up a bit sore today but was well worth it had a great time and thanks for game of Poker Moxxxie.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

tacyon (b1) you are still my hero, the zumba dancing was funny as, great to see everone made it through the night and didn't let up on the rebel scum. even tho he couldnt beat a girl in a light saber battle lol.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
There was $28.55 in the tin, I will deposit. Moxxxie how much do we owe you for the film?
Awesome report Ken. Doppeldaumen1

Great night, awesome effort by all troopers.

Thought we were going to have to leave one cadet behind asleep on the paddock. I thought my kids were hard to wake in the morning.Hehehe
I will have to gather what ever photos I have. I'm still feeling the effect from lack of sleep. I feel that everyone got more sleep than me. but then I don't know how long I went down for in the morning after the video was done.
Also, what am I too do with the photo that Moxiee handed me. Hehehe @ me and azza in the background eating KFC.

Was a great night and i will definatly do it again. Next time I will be keeping to the shadows though, so to speak.
Don't know how long you were out for Hoppy, but you didn't move when I stepped on ya .
(Monday 10-May-2010, 12:33 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Next time I will be keeping to the shadows though, so to speak.

What? gonna go dark side rather then rebel? or is it rabble... Lol

(and yes I know what you really mean)
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
I think I am B2....

I think i've recovered now from the cold lol. I won't post up some of the armour bites ive got, needless to say id need a long time in a bacta tank to recover
You younglins did a great job, Azza they way you started walking looked like you were uncomfortable, but you soldiered on.
Sorry i left you out Jimcricket, you have been added to the wranglers present
We got a mention in the "Bayside Bulletin".

I'll cut it out and pass it on to Apok.

No pix of us. Just a mention that "the 501st Legion" were there.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Someone official looking was taking pics of us doing the YMCA and I think they were also there when I was Zumbaing, so I wouldn't be surprised if some pics come up somewhere, maybe the Quest Newspapers or Cancer Council related stuff???
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Look what I found.

[Image: 775326.jpg]

Link to all the pix they took.
Just found the article online too.

LINK
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 388 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 660 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,556 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops