Troop Report 
Date:
15-03-2014

Venue:
Riverlink Shopping Centre, Ipswich

Time:
9am to 12pm

Mission:
Support Leukaemia Foundations Worlds Greatest Shave.

Trooper Attendance:
ID-3989 Buzzard, Imperial Officer
TK-4881 Hopfot, Stormtrooper

Guest Trooper Attendance:
TR-5973 Cybermew3, Royal Guard

Support Crew:
Candice

Details:
Arriving at centre management I found Cybermew3 waiting and ready to get into action. Hoppy and Candice arrived shortly after and we went and geared up. We headed down to the main staging area for the public shaving and introduced ourselves. The morning had a fairly quiet start with not a lot of people around so we took a money tin and headed back into the mall to see what we could rustle up.

By the time we were three quarters down the mall we were hardly able to take two steps without someone wanting a photo. We had no choice but to do what Redbacks do best, so we were awesome! Much mulah was placed into our tin and many happy citizens had their photos snapped. A few children were freaked out by the stormtrooper so Hoppy removed his bucket in an attempt to calm them. This was actually more disturbing so we didn't let him do that again. Wink

After slowly moving back up the mall, we finally managed to take a break. We downed some water, checked ourselves for malfunctions and headed back up to the stage. Hoppy and I signed up for a shave, handed over our imperial credits and took to the stage where we were immediately shorn. This brought much pleasure to the local citizenry and we took appropriate bows. This brought us to the end of the event and we headed back to the change room feeling much breezier around the ears.

Charity Funds Raised:
Unknown at this time.

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Hoppys holster lost a chicago screw and came off.

Public Incidents:
None.

Mission Status:
Citizens: Happy.
Disintegrations: None required.
Overall Mission Status: Successful.

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=2&page=1

[Image: S1180002.jpg]
Ummm... Isn't that Q from Star Trek: TNG?

[Image: S1180026.jpg]
Imma gonna git me sum rebels!

[Image: S1180038.jpg]
No emperor to guard means more time to relax!

[Image: S1180015.jpg]
This communications console is faulty!

[Image: S1180042.jpg]
ATM camouflage. Whod'a thunk it!

[Image: S1180048.jpg]
You want us to hit THAT target? We may need to get a bit closer... or use the Death Star!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Lol, he does look like Q. Lol

Great report, love the photo captions.

Will have to post the photo of when I made it to the ground. :P
what no Pas Windu?
DW2013 to DW2018
Great Job, Guys!!! Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Good to catch up with someone I've seen before, and meet someone new Smile Look forward to trooping more with the QLD peoples!
Great work troopers!!
Hello guys, I only managed to get a single photo, but now that I've tracked 501st down, I thought I'd share Smile

Hey, nice pic!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Great work guys, hopefully I will be back in the land of the living for next years event.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
First time ever. I reached the floor, un-assisted.
[Image: S1180056.jpg]
My friends cousin has terminal cancer and was at the shave with his kids, I was told You guys completely made their day, it was the best thing ever, and Hoppy was the best stormtrooper.
Well done guys!Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
AWESOME JOB!!! :D
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Shave for a Cure Reece Ipswich Rubber 5 10,356 Thursday 12-Mar-2015, 02:49 PM
Last Post: hopfot
Troop Report 2014 Wynnum Worlds Greatest Shave muppet 4 9,258 Monday 17-Mar-2014, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Rubber
  Mt Ommaney - Worlds Greatest Shave Phantom 6 12,483 Wednesday 20-Mar-2013, 04:57 PM
Last Post: benji