Hello from the Southside...
...of Brisbane.

Just a quick hello. I'm at the very early stages of all this, so I have a long way to go, haven't sourced any part of the costume as yet (Has to be a Stormtrooper for me! LOL), but very excited about doing so.

Would love to get involved, and have sent a message to Muppet.

A little about me...originally from Birmingham, England....married to a Brisbane girl and live on the Southside. Star Wars has to be one of the best films ever made, and the Stormtroopers one of the coolest bad guys...LOL

Looking forward to being a part of this forum, and hopefully one day, a member of the Redbacks, official like!

Regards

Bluenose
Welcome to the forums mate!!
Feel free to ask as many dumb questions as you like Smile
Make sure you look out for any upcoming armour parties, to get to meet some of us guys and check out all the different armour available.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome to the Redbacks. Originally from Rochford, Essex. Married a Gold Coast girl. Need any help or have any questions just ask. Everybody here is ready to help. Td
I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
I maybe short, but my mum always told me all nice things come in small packages
Welcome to the forums, Bluenose!

It's funny - you dont really know what the world looks like until you view the it from inside a stormtrooper helmet~!

Keep your eyes peeled for the next Armour Party - they're a bit of fun, and a great way to learn more about the different sets of armour out there!

Cheers,
Mox
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Bluenose!

Take your time researching!

There's always room for more Stormtroopers..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome Trevor
pm replied
Thanks for the welcome everyone!! Smile

Michael...I'm sure over the coming weeks I'll guarantee you plenty of bone questions! LOL Wink

Spacebandit...Thanks for that, appreciated!

Mox...I love a party, and if it involves Stormtroopers - I'll be there! LOL Doppeldaumen1

Wolf...No worries, will take my time, I'm about to be made redundant in around 6-8 weeks so I'll have a bit of spare redundancy cash to purchase what I need. But I want to make sure I do it properly...thanks again!

Muppet...Thanks for the excellent response Notworthy...much to ponder...
G'days Bluenose or may I call you bluey? Welcome to the best damn garrison.

Yeah you defenatly want to do things properly Hehehe I can give you a tale of what happens when things go wrong with TK armour. Personal experiances that are finally coming to an end.

Cya at the next AP.
weclome mate, spent some time living in Watford Cheeky you made the right choice in coming to Auz. just starting to put together a stormtrooper myself, everyone here are a great for asking questions for getting started.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Hopfot...I'm all ears mate...LOL (you can call me whatever makes you feel comfortable! LOL)

Jimcricket...Been here almost 7 years now, love it. Getting excited about this now, but trying to keep a level head on it all! LOL
Bluey it is then. Be weary of what you say about 'being called whatever we want' there is a reason many call me Hoppy. And only partly cause my alias is hopfot Hehehe
(Monday 10-May-2010, 12:47 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Bluey it is then. Be weary of what you say about 'being called whatever we want' there is a reason many call me Hoppy. And only partly cause my alias is hopfot Hehehe

LOL...As a new forum member, I'll have to take it on the chin! Smile
Moved from England to Australia = Win
Married a Brissy girl = Win
Joining the 501st = Win

Youve made some good decisions so far.
Hope you find a new job soon.

Draco
Hi and welcome Blue!

Would love to hear how you came to find us Smile

Hopefully wifey will get involved too eh? Wink
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome aboard.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015