Hello from the Southside...
We'll turn her away from those pesky rebel sympathies Wink
[/quote]

Who's a pesky rebel sympathiser?Eyebrows
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Who's a pesky rebel sympathiser?

You, for one Sniper Wink But thats okay, since youre loved n all Wink
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Tuesday 11-May-2010, 04:09 PM)Tyrael Wrote:  This week i am going to order my armour!

WOOHOO! Bet you're excited!! Good luck, I wont be far behind you mate! LOL
ordered my armor 2 weeks ago, can't for it to gt here will post pic's will give you (and me ) an idea where to start.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
(Tuesday 11-May-2010, 10:41 PM)Bluenose Wrote:  
(Tuesday 11-May-2010, 04:09 PM)Tyrael Wrote:  This week i am going to order my armour!

WOOHOO! Bet you're excited!! Good luck, I wont be far behind you mate! LOL

Oh HELL YEAH!! Good to see, maybe we will inducted together?Jig
Jimcricket...Hi mate, do you mind me asking where you got yours from? I had some useful info from Muppet, and I'm also scanning the net. I see there's a complete Stormtrooper outfit (including all the extras) on jedi-robe.com for about $1500US

Tyrael...Yeah you never know! LOL I'm still in the research stage right now though, but hopefully I can get this moving a bit! lol
yea thats fine. i am getting AM armor from sith armor, also found out they are the same guys that do t.k boots, so getting my boots and gloves with them to save postage. getting a MM helmet also mould man is sorting me out for a blaster. sith armor does have efx helmets but i opted for an MM. trying on other members helmets at the last ap i found that it fits me better. i would suggest coming along to the next armor party or even look out for the next troop. that way you can check out the other armor.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
(Wednesday 12-May-2010, 12:03 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  yea thats fine. i am getting AM armor from sith armor, also found out they are the same guys that do t.k boots, so getting my boots and gloves with them to save postage. getting a MM helmet also mould man is sorting me out for a blaster. sith armor does have efx helmets but i opted for an MM. trying on other members helmets at the last ap i found that it fits me better. i would suggest coming along to the next armor party or even look out for the next troop. that way you can check out the other armor.

Funnily enough, I just got an e mail reply from Sith Armour.

Will be attending Liz's AP at the end of the month....can't wait...but remaining as patient as I can be....LOL
What's this I hear about pesky rebel sympathiser? Hehehe