Forum Upgrade
As you know, with the acquisition of Lucasfilm by Disney the Star Wars franchise is soon to be rebooted.

Perhaps this was to have happened anyway under Lucasfilm, but Disney have made it clear that they will be spending a lot of time and money on Star Wars movies, TV shows and themeparks.

Regaining some of the billions of dollars which they spent to acquire the Star Wars franchise means that Disney are set to continue to invest heavily in all things Star Wars.

In order to do this, Disney have made it clear that they will use whatever means at their disposal to do this.

Leveraging the many assets that they acquired as a consequence of their purchase of Lucasfilm is clearly a very real and viable option.

From a Disney perspective, there are many untapped revenue sources which Lucasfilm did not take advantage of, but which Disney see as very feasible.

Obviously, the 501st Legion, with its worldwide membership and appeal provides a real opportunity for Disney to leverage in their favour.

Of course, whilst we do ‘promote’ the Star Wars universe whenever we attend events, it is the feeling of the Disney management that from this point onwards, in order for us to receive permission to attend higher profile events, such as Disney Affiliate events, Movie Premieres, Multi-day conventions, parades or charity walks, we must agree to assist Disney with marketing their products; therefore myself and the Command Staff have agreed to assist Disney in generating these additional revenue streams – the more high profile events we wish to attend, then the more revenue we must generate.

Luckily we have found a way in which to do this – and as such we have agreed to a small redesign of our Redback Garrison homepage and forums in order to allow Disney web designers to leverage the popularity of our website towards providing them with the ability to apply Disney-specific advertising and marketing, as well as providing us with a forum design that can be dynamically keyed towards the promotion of exciting Disney products.

So don’t forget – the more links you click on, the more Disney merchandise you sell at events and the more Disney items you purchase through the new links on our forums, the more events that we will ultimately be permitted to attend.
Interesting ....
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to work we go.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

We shall do thy mousy overlord's bidding..... Cheeky
Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to work we go.
With a bucket and spade
and a hand grenade
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho
DW2013 to DW2018
Happy April 1st! I hope ...
I hope we get a discount on the web hosting...

I bet you could talk about a paper clip for an hour, Kev Wink
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

I'm a REAL boy!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

It burns!!! it burns!!!

how do i make it stop???

oh yeah i'll just go to tapatalk instead Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
who is Maleficent?
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Evil Queen in Sleeping Beauty
DW2013 to DW2018
I feel so dirty...
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Hehe. It's cool. Jig
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
I thought I was on the wrong forum. Where has our home page gone?

Also where do we see new posts that we haven't read yet? Forum has suddenly gotten a lot harder to navigate.
Rayvn, click on the "Search" option in the menu. Then you get the option to see New Posts, or Today's Posts, just like on the old layout.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015