Reporting in!
*Static burst* G'day Troopers!

Warhammer6R (TK-8973) from Knightfall Squad reporting in. Some of you I have had the pleasure of meeting before at Victorian events, others I hope to have the pleasure of meeting either here or in Redback territory at some stage.

I have family living in QLD, and my Jawa youngling and I try and get up there when we can, but we haven't been up for a couple of years now.

We're hoping to change that soon. Might even get to say g'day to some of you in the process!

TK-8973 signing off for now :D
*Static burst*
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome aboard

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Gday Warhammer6R always good to have other troopers dropping by. Wavey
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Thanks guys!

Looks like I will be up there for the May 4th weekend, and would love to join in on the Dreamworld shenanigans if you're ok for another TK to join you.

Who is best to chat with to get the ok, etc?

Cheers!
Good news Warhammer as an approved member you won't need an ok to troop Doppeldaumen1 the signup sheet is here http://www.501st.com.au/forum/signupsheet.php?eid=326 so just put yourself down there. There is also a few FAQ and other threads in the Events forum so check those out and they should provide you with most/all of your answers.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hey mate as a courtesy if PM Kev Vader our CO and Apok the event organiser, as a heads up, also I think Kev is or has done up the ID passes.

See you at DW!
Thanks stormraven and Rebelrach, I shall make sure I do all of the things!

(After all, I'd like to be able to come back again to play sometime Smile )
Just a quick follow up to say thanks for a great time over the May 4th weekend at Dreamworld. It was great catching up with some of you again, some for the first time, and there are still plenty of you I'll have to catch up with next time.

It was my sisters first experience at a troop and she had a ball as our wrangler/photographer.

Thanks for having us!