you build your own...really?
Hey there Nezza from Sandgate here. a Saturday arvo in November 1977 is the date when I decided to get a storm trooper suit of armor...so now I'm looking to do just that (bucket list) so after surfing around I find some pretty bad costumes out there....so do you have to build one? or can you buy a kick ass looking original suit on a tightish budget? one that meets 501 standards ? this is my latest t-shirt design to show I'm pretty dinks about it![Image: PIMPMYIMPERIAL100_zpsa6a7f58c.jpeg]
You can buy storm trooper armour in kit form. There are a few different suppliers available to choose from, each with their own differences and benefits. You will have to assemble and size your chosen kit to then accurately fit your body size and shape. Whitearmor.net is the forum dedicated to storm troopers and you'll find a wealth of info here!
Clones are cooler
Gday Nezza as Benji said go to http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/ for a lot information on what kits are available. Once you have one there are plenty of troopers who you can ask for advice and help you put it together.

If you can make it to one of our events come introduce yourself and there is usually some Stormtroopers around so they may be able to show you what the finished product looks like and how they achieved their look.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky