buying an E-11....
quick question..where can you buy an E-11 ? how do you guys get away with toting a modded stirling machine-gun around?
Ok dumb question ....should have looked abit harder before opening my trap...Hasbro toy e-11 with conversion kit? BUT any hassles shipping them over here from U.S? or is there a shop still selling them in Australia? thanks...
Near of not impossible to get the hasbros in aus

You can do a pipe build as well by getting a kit from doopydoos
DW2013 to DW2018
There generally isn't a problem with getting the Hasbro toys into Australia. Target used to sell them in store but they are 'very' rare to find. Someone here may part with one if you ask around but eBay would be your best bet to find a reasonably priced one.

As Duras mentioned, you can either do the Hasbro conversion, pipe build or full resin kit. Most of us here use the conversion or pipe builds.
DW2012
:DW13:
Go the Doopy Doo Pipe Kit! Here's the build thread I posted for it...

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=4423

Have fun!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Just got my rubberised E11 yesterday
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
For Sale 
hey Cavalier
yer I'd go one f those...where,how much and any hassles into AU?
Tngv3 $320. Straight to the letterbox in a week :-)

does anyone know the web-site to order one? as it looks like the THG Props site has crashed? maybe too many stormies want one or am I looking in the wrong place?
Has any trooper had problems importing a blaster from (original stormtrooper in the UK)? they said I should check with Aust Customs,but don't think it would be a big deal...I'd like to check with you guys first...they look pretty real,,,just hate it if I did my doe.
Hi Nezza51

I havent imported an E-11 yet (bought locally from another Trooper) but check this link:

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread...=importing

it will answer a lot of questions about importing Blasters.
Move along...
Nil issues with solid resin/rubber, non firing, replica toy weapons... Although my Glockenspiel modelled lawgiver was seized by Sydney customs and took some paperwork to get released, my rubber E11 came straight to the letterbox...

I'm 'gunning' for an ' Originial Stormtrooper' E-11 from the UK and sent customs the form that Prepared linked me( customs import ) just to be safe than sorry...would hate to blow $250 bucks...and after reading all the horror stories I wont be hassling them,see how it goes and might even buy a DIY combo armor of them you guys accept Acrylic capped ABS?....if it all falls through I'll give up and go back to collecting Vintage Guitars.
Guys I am chasing a definitive response to the issue of importing E-11s. I have purchased one from Original Stormtrooper and am wondering what sort of grief if any will I get having this prop imported in to Queensland. I have heard that generally, there is no issue. The POC at Original Stormtrooper says that he has exported literally hundreds of these to all states in Australia with no issues. Is there anyone out there who can tell me for sure? I guess I will find out soon as it is due in about 7-10 days.
These weapons are importable and generally come to your door, if seized ( worst case) you contact weapons licensing with a description of your toy... Solid plastic/ resin nonfiring replica space gun. They give you a piece of paper you fax to customs and they send it to you. Td

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keen to start buying and building Trooper costume Sly 32 42,860 Saturday 31-May-2014, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Sly