Rancor Etiquette...my bad
Sorry for not saying 'Hello' to all you good people...Newbie Nezza here,and I just rushed in and asked stupid questions straight off the bat,I think I let my enthusiasm get the better of me ,without showing the proper respect! again sorry 'bout that...anyway just finally saying HI! and will keep dumb questions to the minimum..think I still have an ice-cream container stormy helmet somewhere....
Welcome!
Move along...
Ok....been to whitearmor heaps of times, but still confused...maybe a AP kit (tk1336@hotmail.com or an ATA kit?,,,I dunno,can anyone give us a clue on what would be a good first TK suit?...just a nudge on where and maybe how much?...signed confused,
Tell us a little about your size etc.. ie: height, girth.. some armours tend to suit tall guys, some tend to suit shorter and if your "buff" then another makers armour might suit.

At the end of the day, there is no "best" armour... it may get down to which maker you like the most and availability.

Also, (and i'm no expert compared to others in the Garrison) some armour is more "Canon" than others so it may get down to how close to the screen used look you want.

Ask lots of questions and don't be afraid to PM the armour makers until you find the one that suits you!
Move along...
Hey Nezza,

As Prepared has said there isnt any one size fits all armour... e.g. my kit is a RT-Mod armour which is made for us more rotund troopers but he also has a fairly long waiting list due to his quality and the fact he travels for work a lot

You might be best to meet up at a Armour Party or a Troop and find someone your size and pick their brain about the maker
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi mate,

as the others have said, there are many different factors that affect your choice in armour. The most governing one is basically your size. Then there is your budget and how accurate you want to go (the most accurate armour makes are the most expensive Sad).

If you are of average size you *should* fit into any of the makes... then it comes down to the other criteria Wink
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
hey guys, I'm about 180 cm tall and 80 kgs...so basically a skinny bloke,,,,regarding the armor,i'd like to get something fairly screen accurate...any ideas on some makers? of course money is the crucial factor...but it would give me an idea on what's out there for my budget.
Thanks
cool you should fit into pretty much any armour then.... What are you looking to spend? RS and TM are the most accurate but also most expensive. AP is a little bit cheaper, then there is T/MC, MTK, ATA and NE that are roughly about the same price (I think ATA is the cheapest) and NE is a larger set that you will most likely have to trim down a lot.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Quick Question.... how do you attach a Pic/gif to your Profile?
Click on "User CP" top left corner and look for "Change Avatar".
Move along...
Hi Nezza,
I just sent you a PM, it has the info via PM that Ratchet sent me. He just got his TK finished and I ordered mine today, due for delivery in July.Peace

Your in the right place for information, there are a lot of people very experience on the forum. If you can get to an event or an Armour Party to ask questions I highly recommend it. Last year I joined and went to lots of events as a cadet and asked lots of questions. the TK will be my third outfit, it is very addictive.

Hope the info helps.