wanting to help out
Hi Guys.

wanting to become a wrangler and help out at events how do i go about this?? my brother law is a member and i have been to a few events( supernova gold coast 13,supernova Brisbane 13, supernova gold coast 14 and will be going to Brisbane supernova 14 and i want to jump in and help. any info would be great cheers.
Joining the forums is the beginning Smile welcome. Next step is to start attending events and get yourself known by the troopers. Once we know who you are, you become a verified cadet.
I believe you won't actually become a full member unless you build an approved costume. So if that is your goal, maybe build an Imperial Officer Uniform and submit it for approval. From there you can access all the forum and wrangle as much as you like.
Hey Mate, who is your brother-in-law?
my brother in law is C3PO
Welcome!
So Shawn?
Did you meet some of the troopers at Gold Coast Supanova?
We're happy for wranglers but usually its the first step to learning the ropes on the way to getting your own costume and trooping. Do you have any plans to make a costume?
yea shawn is my brother in law. yea met a few helped him a bit over the weekend. not to sure at this stage i would like to look at getting a costume but not sure in what to get.
Have a look through the CRL on the main site www.501st.com and see if anything grabs your fancy

The normal rule of thumb is to do a costume your passionate/interested in doing other any others
DW2013 to DW2018
Also for your first cossie, pick one that has plenty of information on how to build it and that many members have.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanting to introduce myself EMRYS 3 2,477 Monday 11-Nov-2019, 10:08 AM
Last Post: RedaV
  Wanting to obtain a costume Bad Karma 19 22,803 Monday 23-May-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: MyKill