Just want to say Hi to the Garrison
Thanks Jaggered. I have taken on board your advice and it will be interesting when mine arrives. I did a substantial amount of research and I didnt dive in to this blindly. I have actually corresponded with OS / SDS and by there own admission they have improved the quality of the product over the past several years. Now if that is just a sales pitch, who knows! l don't know how old your rig is but I would be very interested in comparing my rig to yours. I understand you are on the Gold Coast as I am. Let me know if you are interested in comparing. More so for my benefit as someone new to this scene.
Welcome Ahhrob, another Gold Coaster ! Smile
(Friday 25-Apr-2014, 12:47 PM)Ahhrob Wrote:  Thanks Jaggered. I have taken on board your advice and it will be interesting when mine arrives. I did a substantial amount of research and I didnt dive in to this blindly. I have actually corresponded with OS / SDS and by their own admission they have improved the quality of the product over the past several years. Now if that is just a sales pitch, who knows! l don't know how old your rig is but I would be very interested in comparing my rig to yours. I understand you are on the Gold Coast as I am. Let me know if you are interested in comparing. More so for my benefit as someone new to this scene.

Just a grammatical correction on my last post!
(Friday 25-Apr-2014, 12:47 PM)Ahhrob Wrote:  Thanks Jaggered. I have taken on board your advice and it will be interesting when mine arrives. I did a substantial amount of research and I didnt dive in to this blindly. I have actually corresponded with OS / SDS and by there own admission they have improved the quality of the product over the past several years. Now if that is just a sales pitch, who knows! l don't know how old your rig is but I would be very interested in comparing my rig to yours. I understand you are on the Gold Coast as I am. Let me know if you are interested in comparing. More so for my benefit as someone new to this scene.

I'll be at DW14 with the SDS (TK), welcome to the RBG.
My set is now 3yrs old, avatar pix is my ABS Wink

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway