Re: Dreamworld 2014 -Best Day Ever EXCEPT
Don't you love kids and their honesty.
I took my daughter to S.N Gold Coast last year when she was three.
She was too scared to have a photo with any character and no way was going near Chewie
She said if she had a costume, she would be like them and would have photos taken.
Her choice was a clone trooper outfit for Dreamworld last year and S.N Brisbane. She
was able to have photos with most characters except Darth Vader and "no way" with Chewie.
This year for Dreamworld, she wanted to go as Darth Vader as she said if I'm dressed as him,he has to like me and I won't be scared to have photo with him and "no way" with Chewie.
She was very brave and had photos with nearly all characters and even asked to have photos.(I'm getting to the point -Smile )
She won two prizes at the raffle on Sunday and was very excited about the statue of Anakin. While holding it she said - this is the best day ever EXCEPT I didn't get a photo with Darth Vader. Lol -bless her. She said later that day that mummy (myself) and her will be in the parade next year and she will still be afraid of Chewie.
I would like to donate the Razor scooter that we won back to garrison to raffle at the next group event as a thanks for the friendliness and kindness we felt on the day.
That's great.

Don't worry, she'll come around about getting a photo with Chewie. He really is a nice guy. Doppeldaumen1

And I'm sure she'll find a chance to get a pic with Vader some time.

You better get cracking on making a costume, and joining us officially so you can be in the parade and troop with us all weekend. Eyebrows
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
You'll also have sign up your daughter to the Galactic Academy too http://www.galactic-academy.com/

This was my two boys first event and they loved every second of it, especially when people wanted photos of just them and not Dad Sad who was standing right beside them.
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
I was there when you came in the gate and when you picked up the prizes and was very happy she won.
There is also a facebook page for the Australian and New Zealand kids.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Galact...2695227920
[Image: hyqy8ypa.jpg]

I'm sorry you didn't get to meet Lord Vader.
I've attached a photo of the lucky winner.
Oh I remember this cutie I had a photo with her!!
Sign her up to the Galactic Academy it's great for the kids you just have to send in a pic of her in her costume , fill out the form and she will receive her own ID number. Our kids all love it!!
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
I remember selling the raffle tickets to this little cutie, I'm glad she liked her prizes Smile
Cutest little vader!
Thank you for the kind words, photo and the link.
I am trying to get put together my storm trooper kit but hoping to get help at the next armour party and I'm in the process of joining up little Vader with the academy.

I told her story online to tell others how Star Wars brought her out of her shell with the help of costumes. She has gone from being scared of Vader to wanting to be Vader.

I can't wait to see, what she will want to be next.Smile
Never be afraid to aim BIG! Have you signed up to the White Armour site? ( i think that is what it is called, if not someone will correct me).
Theres no need to wait for an armour party, there are a few members here who would be happy to help you out some weekends.
How awesome will it be to troop with Little Vader in your Stormtrooper !
no you got it Rayvn (expect you didnt use the US spelling Smile)

www.whitearmor.net for all things white and shiny in stormtroopers
DW2013 to DW2018