Hi from New Zealand
I'm Andrea aka DZ-3479/Farra Sti from Outpost 42 and The Naboo Outpost of the Rebel Legion from New Zealand. I've joined these boards as I'm coming to Australia in September for two weeks for a holiday with my dad and I'd be keen to meet up with Redback Garrison members. I don't know exact dates yet but I will keep you informed!
Kia Ora Farra Sti! Welcome to Redbackland! :D

If you're in Queensland for the 20th September, perhaps you could both join us on our annual RoadTrip for the Carnival of Flowers, in Toowoomba! There's usually a 15-20 carloads of troopers that make their way there for the big parade, and meet afterwards for a hearty dinner at our favourite pub!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome! Bring a costume!
The march is a good troop!
Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
welcome to the forums Andrea.
Welcome Farra Sti I'll look forward to catching up with you when you get here.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome
If you're in town the weekend of the 6th September, Aus comic con will be on. First time the event is being held in Brisbane.
Ken
We are coming in the last two weeks of September I think. Unfortunately I won't be bringing any costumes with me as we want to keep our luggage to a minimum. But I will keep that date in mind and Dad says we may be able to come to Toowoomba. We could watch the parade and I don't see why I can't be a wrangler even if I can't troop. And I'll be sure to bring a 501st t-shirt (my 042 one). I don't have any coins or patches I can trade sadly as I only get one of each coin as my budget is limited due to not having a job.
Hey there Andrea,
It'd be great to have some more wranglers on board! And if you dont have a shirt, dont worry! We'll probably have a few spare floating around that you can borrow! Will be good to have an international flair to the event! Woohoo! :D
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hey Andrea,
It'll be great to meet you if you can make it for a troop, or even just a beer. My wife & I were on holidays in Queenstown last year & met up with a couple of your fellow 501st members for a beer & a feed and I'd love to repay the favor.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Yes Kia Ora!
I am half spiritual kiwi! I love the South Island. I go every year so I'm really now considered a local down there from Christchurch to burkes pass! Lol

Definitely come to Toowoomba for the parade. I'm heading that one so make sure you come and find me!

I'm heading over to the South Island in a few weeks. Anyone down near Queenstown I should hook up with? Jig

Kia Taputu!
@Neoeffect you should look up Reel Collectibles which is a shop there in Queenstown. Hugh and Sarah the proprietors are both members of O42! There are also quite a few members of the Garrison in Christchurch. Feel free to post on our boards about your upcoming trip.
Sweet! Certainly will do. Thanks for the reply!