howdy from ipswich
I just wanted to hi
My names Nate, I am a current Rebel legion member, though I have also decided to turn to the dark side. I am currently working on a Royal guard costume. I currently have the bucket for the costume though have to sit down and sew the rest of the costume together.
Hi Nate and welcome.

We can also use another big red crayon Smile
Welcome Natger,

Mammasith will prob pop up and say hello... I believe she's been involved with the sewing of a couple of Imperial Guards so would be a good font of info for you
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi Natger all the best Jedi come to the Dark Side Hehehe as mention we have an excellent seamstress in the garrison ( mamaSith ) and she has helped make at least 2 Royal Guards. I look forward to seeing you get this done.Jig
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi Nate,'

good to see another guard in the making.

Have you decided which version you want to do.

Depending on which version there are some differences such as gloves boots number of arm slits and the top of your pike.

What sort of bucket did you get?

Also have you registered on the forcepike forums as there is heaps of info there on the guards.

Cheers,
Joe
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey Nate,
Good to see you here too.
As you can see plenty of folk here can help with your build.
The Royal Guard is a great costume but you do want to get the right pieces and the right colours, which can be tricky, but do ask the other Guards here for assistance.
Yay! Another Crayon!

Welcome aboard.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Heya Smile

I'm out Ipswich way as well, and a guard (ROTJ... the best and only kind Cheeky). Jump over to the sovereign protector boards like Redpaint said. Plenty of people to ask if you need help!
Welcome to the Redbacks!Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome!
Move along...
Hi Nate & welcome :-) :-)
Hi Nat, welcome over. Not sure if I mentioned, but I'm also from Ipswich.
Welcome to you, another Guard and the great costumes by the Night Sisters and Red will be the new black. Royalguard
Hello & welcome Doppeldaumen1