Hello Northern People!
Hi Redbacks,

Aaron "Veers" Smith from the SCG, requesting to raid your merch section to cause chaos. Smile (Or to place Interest style threads, which ever is more appropriate). I am also a ANH Officer, with several other costumes in the works.

You may have noticed the Imperial Barricade Tape on the Main Boards, they cost a fair bit to ship over to us (my quote for one roll being $80.10 inc shipping). So I'm wanting to ask around AUS in-case we have enough interest to run our own tape order.

Early days, but pricing seems similar although we need to make orders in 50 or 100 roll increments. So only looking at interest at this stage, and I can always supply more details as required.

(Unless you guys already have such supplies, in which case I would be interested in making a purchase or two)

I have also heard of a boot maker called Maus Boots, besides their price tag. Any body has experience with them before?, I'm curious both from a 501st and non-501st related perspective.

Thanks!
Aaron

PS. Send Norbitt back to me, I miss him terribly.
I got a roll from the first run and only used 100 metres if that and they do last a long long long long time think when I got mine there was order of bout 10 rolls that went Australian wide at time . I know some of guys back then still have there's also , and some ex members still have a roll .

I know back them some guys who ordered a roll sold "shares" like x amount of the roll and others chipped in the costs and that may work here also like it did back then .

Guess back then shipping was cheaper but with kind of stuff you can get it sent via cheaper method's .

Cheers
Wolf

Post script ....

I know I got it in storage in a box if you want when I find I can unroll a few metres ? And send it down to you ? As it may help you out if no one esle gets in on the order? Just drop me a pm if you want .
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Good Morning and welcome!

I know the type of tape you are talking about. Beanie had some a while back.

Have you tried looking at local sources, or sourcing some in China?
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
or maybe get shipped to someone in the states, and bring home from Celebration

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rockhampton People. MrE 12 15,638 Saturday 20-Jul-2013, 06:41 AM
Last Post: MrE