Venue:Mudgeeraba Showgrounds

Time:230pm

Mission:To present a young boy with his wish to go to comic-con in San Diego

Trooper Attendance:
OIGEN 8545 - TK
RUBBER 4943 - TD
MORTOGG 6597 - CT
PHOENIX 4875 - Spiderman

After receiving a request from the great people from make a wish troopers suited up to present a young boy with his wish of going to Comic Con in San Diego.

After a nice afternoon start troopers assembled at the Make a Wish stand to entertain the punters and help with a little tin rattling. Photo requests came from both young and old and even a request to be the inspiration for some face painting.

During this time troopers were entertained by giant sand dragons, the music of the Idle Australian and the equestrian events going on in the background.

Finally it was time to go on stage and we were joined by the make a wish girls in their own superhero costumes throughout the presentation. Needless to say we were able to make a young boy very happy as he was presented with his wish.

Straight after we were off to take more photos but then it was soon time to call it a day as the rain clouds were looming ominously in the distance.

All up a great success of a troop and pat on the back to all involved.

I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
Fantastic work guys, great to see people out and trooping for such a worthy cause.

That face paint is awesome Smile
I hear Spidey was a hit with the ladies Smile sounds like a fun troop!
Love the Clone Facepainting...and you just cannot keep a Sandy out of of a sandpit can you?!

Well done you guys, especially Mortogg, coming down from the north coast!
Nicely done Troopers!!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks for stepping up for this one guys looks like you did a great job and had fun afternoon

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Awesome work Troopers, what an honor to get to help present this wonderful gift.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
well done all
Great job guys. Spewing I had to miss this troop. Such a worthy cause.
Was a great troop and loved the kid who asked to have his face painted like a clone, one of the Make a Wish girls called me over when he had his eyes closed for the start of the face paint and gave him a surprise when he seen me. Was a really fun day out

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
It was a great day and a lot of fun.
It's a shame you can't see the "Sand Dragon" I slayed in the background. Smile
Good stuff guys!
Rubber in the sand pit made me laugh haha
- ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF THE WAR -

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 50th Birthday Party - Mudgeeraba Teiwaz 13 12,695 Wednesday 24-Jan-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: APOK
Troop Report Birthday Party - Mudgeeraba Sat 14 September Rebelrach 7 12,487 Sunday 6-Oct-2013, 11:43 AM
Last Post: seantrooper