Hello From Rockhampton, QLD,AUS.
Gday everyone! I'm from Rockhampton in Central Queensland and have begun my mission of building my ESB Darth Vader kit. I have a fair bit already purchased but would like to get peoples input along the way. Ill start a build thread and keep you posted! Cheers.
Are you a Black Adder fan Balldrick?
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Good to see you made it to the forums Balldrick. It'll be good to finally see an approved Vader in Rocky. Smile
DW2012
:DW13:
Sounds like you have a cunning plan Wink

Welcome
DW2013 to DW2018
As cunning as a fox that has just been appointed professor of cunning at Oxford University?

Welcome Smile
(Wednesday 2-Jul-2014, 06:18 PM)Sly11 Wrote:  Are you a Black Adder fan Balldrick?

You could say that!

A plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel!
Welcome to the Redback forums.

If you haven't done so already jump onto the Sith Lord Detachment for all things Vader.

http://www.501stsithlords.com/
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Balldrick, look forward to see another Vader and one for are Northern Brethren

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Welcome to the forums. Good to see another starwars and black adder fan in rocky.

I have to quote one of my favourite bladrick moments. " I heard it started when some fella called Archie Duke shot an ostrich 'cos he was hungry. "

It would be good to catchup.
Poindex aka wally.
Hi and welcome to the forums Baldrick.. no sugar in the coffee thanks..oh thats right we ran out in 1916..
If you want any help, contact Nerf, he is very knowledgeable in costumes as a costume reviewer on the costume review committee.. cant get much better than that..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
G'day and welcome, so now your adding to your costume collection, for not just from a long time ago but a long, long time ago. You'll find our armour significantly lighter that what you are use to, but sadly it is just as hot to wear in CQ heat. We might have to find some recruits in Rockhampton to do Imperial Guards now. (There was a guy in Yeppoon from memory, I think he was with the paintball crowd, but he never got back to me, if anyone knows him).
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Um...quick question, where on the Forum do I start my build thread?
in this forum http://www.501st.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky